It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These ATS boards...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This may have been mentioned before, but I want to know, how many think this site is actually a safe bubble where the Illuminati can't see, where the NWO can't read, where those in power don't look?

I remember years ago this site looked pretty harmless but it just has a commercial feel now, for me anyway, considering how popular it is, I know there are tons of boards and this one could theoretically get lost in the sea of blogs and forums but I don't think it can at this point, it sticks out above the rest and that's why it would be a perfect forum to monitor.

Just saying with success comes more visibility, and with less visibility the less chance anyone will care what you type, a less visible forum example could be:

*snip*
I doubt the Illuminati are watching those forums for example, but now that I mentioned it here there's a slightly better chance that they might.

Mod Edit.
Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

iii) You will not post, use the chat feature or use the private message system to solicit members of The Above Network, LLC on behalf of another message board, online community or competitor. You will not attempt to use your membership to encourage or lure other members in any way to other websites or discussion boards in competition with The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by GAOTU789]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
hello and welcome to ats. I'm a relatively new user as well. haha, user. Anyways you'll quickly learn that your post here ranks very low in terms of risk. I've seen people admit to many things on here, and blatantly challenge the illuminati. It is generally recognized that it is too late for a board, thread, or forum to stop them.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So you've been a member for 7 days and you're diverting traffic to other sites. This is going to go over well.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This site has already been added to the collective.

There are many tools, hypocrites and sheep here. Sorry to spoil it for you.

If your an Obamanaut though .. you will fit right in.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingunknown

Welcome new comer. You will find throughout these vast pages people that claim to be members of such organizations. Besides that we conspiracy theorist are considered nut jobs by the norm. So if they truly do run the world then we are of no threat to them. Besides what are they going to do track us down and silence us. If you are that worried than tighten the straps on that tinfoil hat and settle in you have found a new home. All pokes were made in jest I mean no offence to you sir.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Ant4AU]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   

That's a shameless plug if I do say so myself. Why on earth are you advertising two forums here? T&C violation there, dude?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yet another brand new member who has discovered a great place to do some free marketing.

I suspect you will soon be introduced to the ban hammer.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
So you've been a member for 7 days and you're diverting traffic to other sites. This is going to go over well.

I in no way shape or form have anything to do with those boards, I don't see why this board should even be threatened by other boards with similar topics, I haven't even posted ONE SINGLE post on those boards so, I was using them as examples, I wasn't soliciting, just saying the attitude in and of itself kinda feels nazi controlling nwo type to me, but I could care less if anyone goes to those boards, maybe I shoulda been more generic, but the typical

CONSPIRACY, ILLUMINATI, UFO

boards will not be such an obvious target to any actual NWO members, because this board is commercial, it's out there, it's easy to find, that was the only point I was trying to make, jeez

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say with your post. What gives you the feeling of "nazi controlling nwo type"? ATS or the other boards?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

top topics

join