It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know what debate me 9/11 was not an inside job.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, I know 9/11 was an inside job, but a large number of people don't.

"You really think OUR GOVERNMENT would do that???"

"WHY would our government do something like this???"

"You're crazy if you believe a 9/11 conspiracy theorist"

"It is unpatriotic and anti-American to believe this garbage"

Answer there 3 arguments.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
9/11 was not an "inside job."

You won't convince me that it was, either. The burden of proof is on you...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I for one believe this and only this:

I have no idea what happened. I do however know there are inconsistencies, coincidences, and odd circumstances. Then throw in the decaying civil rights and almost a decade of imperialism on the premise of terror with no sign of it ending soon.

That alone worries me. Sounds quite a bit like living in 1984.

I think if not perpetrated it was allowed, but once again I nor the majority of the U.S. actually knows what happened.

I do know, regardless of what exactly happened or who perpetrated what, that someone has taken it and ran with it as a premise to do whatever they feel like with little concern of public opinion or lives.

We do live in a corrupt world, so it definitely wouldn't surprise me if it was an inside job regardless of the means.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well put observation... you could take all those statements and equate them for what they ultimately represent... a belief in a morally righteous country/government.

As for the burden of proof being put on the CT, the only reason for this irony is because the OS has been branded the authority by the establishment.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Your right !

Here is proof !

Larry Silverstein admits to them pulling WTC7 on TV

Good thing that demolition team could wire all the charges for the bldg
so fast, but wait...

Wikipedia article still shows it was a collpase not a pull

In the wikipedia article it says it collapsed ?

Why ? Because they lied the first time.

So the BBC being fed what they are suppose to report jumps the
gun and reports the Salomon Brothers Bldg has collapsed when
you can see plain as day it has not.

Excerpt:

"When the building opened in 1987, Silverstein had difficulties attracting tenants. In 1988, Salomon Brothers signed a long-term lease, and became the main tenants of the building."

If you can't wake up and smell the coffee then that is your problem.

I challenge you to watch 9-11 press for truth, and tell me something
is not at least being covered up.

9-11 : Press for Truth

Listen to Ms. Rice squirm and worm in her chair and try to dodge
the pointed questions.

Why did they lie about knowing about using planes as weapons ?

Why did they saturate the NE corridor with fake radar signals on 9-11 ?

Lots of other questions remain unanswered, and perhaps it is best
it remains that way or these guys might have more than words
for those that are covering it up.

Ohio unorganized militia warns of 2nd civil war in the US

I am not a member of a militia, but I am HIGHLY concerned where
all these and other things are heading, and the future of my country.

We all should be...

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by YourForever

Your right !

Here is proof !

Larry Silverstein admits to them pulling WTC7 on TV

Yes he admits to them pulling the firefighters back.

He says "They made the decision to pull", and he's talking about the fire department.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruth777

Those three "arguments" aren't even real arguments to begin with, and they hardly need to be answered.

It shocks people into saying things like that because they are too immature to handle the implications, and too intellectually lazy to change their views to align with the evidence. So they cry and whine about the implications through their assertions that it's unpatriotic to question the event and that it's crazy, and shut out any possibility of seeing the evidence by (a) not really looking for it and (b) appealing to authorities endlessly.

I tried telling my dad 9/11 was an inside job back when he wasn't ready for it. The first thing out of his mouth: "Why does everything have to be a damned conspiracy?" I didn't really mention it anymore for two or three years, and then he brought it up to me, admitting that he now thinks 9/11 was an inside job too, because he saw a video of WTC7 come down and the complete stupidity of it slapped him in the face. He's a Harley Davidson mechanic by trade, the head mechanic at his shop with degrees to go with it and all of that, and is always having to figure out what is happening inside of malfunctioning motors that nobody else can get (and I've heard a ton of stories -- problems you would never even look for). Most of what he explains to me goes over my head because I'm not as familiar with motors, but I do know that he's very good at figuring things out mechanically in his head, and only seeing WTC7 fall was enough to convince him, even after all the crap he was talking. Maybe 2 or 3 years of the idea sitting in the back of his head and he was finally prepared to handle the possibility. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Great thread TheTruth777! Starring.

Like the poster above me, I tried explaining to my dad that 9/11 was an inside job, but he's still not really ready to accept that. It's alright with me, he's a smart guy and watches stuff on it all the time. He'll figure it out eventually, he always does.

I'd love to see someone make some actual arguments, but so far I've seen only the same "9/11 wasn't an inside job...period" type of arguments. More power to you and I offer my own argumentative assistance when necessary.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
9-11 was an inside job.

just look at the facts and use common sense its not hard.

and if you haven't seen these yet.....

911 loose change
www.youtube.com...

Zero: An Investigation Into 9-11 - part 1 (i give two thumbs up)
www.youtube.com...

Al Qaeda – The Database
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

Our leaders behind 9-11 betrayed us plain and simple, and I dont know about you guys but that dosen't sit well with me.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by FightLies]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dantrav
I for one believe this and only this:

Then throw in the decaying civil rights and almost a decade of imperialism on the premise of terror with no sign of it ending soon.

It is this sort of "sky is falling" hilarity that I love to read about. These sorts of nervous Nellies make following the conspiracy dupes an exercise in pur-tee entertainment.

Decaying civil rights? What "civil rights" do you not have now that you had on Sept 10, 2001? Can you not assemble? Can you not speak? Can you not own a gun? Can you not worship in the manner you want? Can you not travel? By bus? by plane? by car? by train? Can you not travel out of the country wherever you like? Can you not associate with the individuals or groups you want?

A "decade of imperialism"? What land has the US captured? kept? taken? snatched? stolen? Iraq? Yeah...they *real* puppets of the Imperial US Regime.

Seriously. Cracks me up.

[edit on 14-1-2009 by pinch]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"Decaying civil rights"? How about the militarization and corruption of our police? "War of Drugs", surveillance cameras all over the place, red-light cameras, police can relentlessly search you at a checkpoint, police can go into your house (and they do that) without a warrant, without even telling you, rig up tapping devices, mini-cameras, view your computer files, plant drugs, etc. And many cops DO deal drugs and then turn around and frame whoever tries to report them. It is now ILLEGAL to videotape police, you know that, don't you? You know the NSA data-mines ALL your electronic communications data and analyzes it through their supercomputers?

Go to Google Video and watch "Washington: You're Fired" for an answer to your question. Or you can watch it in super-high quality with a prisonplanet.tv subscription.

"No human activity is private. AI supercomputers chronicle and categorize every action."
-Alex Jones, ENDGAME

And what about the engineered economic crash, followed by the 7 trillion Banker Takeover Bill? YOUR 401K's and IRA's will be USED to FUND the global government.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
… with all due respect to the original poster…

I don’t really subscribe to any of your broad points, but I do require some evidence or proof to back up your claims. The most basic of crimes require proof to implicate someone. Evidence of a crime can not be avoided. At this point the CTers don’t have enough “evidence” to write a traffic ticket.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

How much proof do you need.?? On 911 you had 3 skyscrapers in NYC that had small fires but were stable and then BOOM - one collapses straight down at free-fall speed and then an hour later another one does the same and 6 hours later the third one (which wasn't even hit by a plane and was a block away from the other two) does likewise.!!!!

It was obvious on the day of the attacks, that all 3 scrapers were brought down by explosives.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruth777
"You really think OUR GOVERNMENT would do that???"

Yes, I do.

"WHY would our government do something like this???"

I don't know the WHY'S, however sit back and enjoy the ride.

"You're crazy if you believe a 9/11 conspiracy theorist"

I am cluckerspud.

"It is unpatriotic and anti-American to believe this garbage"

It was unpatriotic and anti-American for the elite to orchestrate
such an event.

Answer there 3 arguments.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jake the Dog Man
… with all due respect to the original poster…

I don’t really subscribe to any of your broad points, but I do require some evidence or proof to back up your claims. The most basic of crimes require proof to implicate someone. Evidence of a crime can not be avoided. At this point the CTers don’t have enough “evidence” to write a traffic ticket.

So where is your evidence that al quaeda did it?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
...and why is Bin Laden not on the FBI's most wanted list over 911?

...so many more suspect coincidences and points to make...

wZn

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
These so called facts have been proven to be wrong over and over again, If the government is guilty of anything, its doing nothing to prevent it, its being taken off guard when they were warned. It was mishandling the "Now what do we do" part of this tragedy.

So tell me what it the end game? Bush to stay in office? Ohh wait all that cheap oil in Iraq, perhaps it was a financial scheme.

So let me get this right? and please try not to laugh.

The most powerful government in the world, ya know the one that is hiding the UFOs, and has all the time travel and black ops air planes, and holograms and all these great things. Hire fake (or Real) terrorists, to hi jack 3 planes, but wait there's more. A missile hit the pentagon, so lets ad a few 100 more people to the conspiracy and a plane and its passengers, wait, how about the plane that didnt crash in Pen. let add those hidden or murdered people and there families to the conspiracy and another missing plane. So you want me to believe, that was there plan?
Ohh and we will crash airliners into the twin towers but for good measure we will blow them up to, so people had to rig that, so lets say a 25 more people are in on it. And lets do it on National Television so it will be played over and over again.

Ask yourself if you were going to plan this (and what ever your end game was) would you do it like this? Just answer that simple question.

Why would they do it like this? Why wouldn't they say poison the water supply blame it on Terrorists, no one would ever know, no buildings to blow up terrorists to make up, bin Laden videos to fake and then silence the real Bin laden, so he says I didn't do it..

It is just moronical, to think that someone planned this other then the people who pulled it off.

See with that plan you need a hand full of terrorists and a leader who hates the US and has vowed to do this. Makes a heck of a lot of sense.

With your way , 1000's of Americans are involved in killing other Americans for no gain of there own? For Haliburton? For what?

See you mix all these things together. Is Bush a bad pres. Yes. Is Cheney and evil guy Yes. Did he make money off Iraq Yep.. all after the fact. See you look for the big conspiracy rather then see all the real little ones around you. Perhaps that is their biggest conspiracy of all..

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio

With your way , 1000's of Americans are involved in killing other Americans for no gain of there own? For Haliburton? For what?

No gain??? They were paid of course. Just like our soldiers are paid to kill innocent people in iraq.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join