It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another UFO sighting ? WOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Hi, we have been getting UFO sightings around the globe since many years now and till this day its still a mystery about what they really are and where they are coming from. UFO's don't interest me anymore the internet is flooded with videos of glowing lights in the sky and flashes etc. I'm more interested about the aliens or as we can call them the other living species who own and run the ships and the technology behind it . That's the real bombshell !
Another thing many people telling many different stories relating to this UFO phenomenon' but who can we believe ? and where's the proof . I haved watched and heard numerous video's & interviews and lately I was going through the Project camelot video and I noticed (without mentioning any name's) that how some of the interviewed individuals actually try to explain like they know everything whats to be known and when asked a solid question' would follow up giving some really bizare answers or a high graded english word ' which could mean many different things and still leave you in a puzzle without getting a real answer to the damn question . I dont know how people really fall for that ? only a few out there do speak logically and give good answer's.
As I have got to learn The wise man is wise because he thinks and speaks WISELY .
By the way another thing .
Everybodies nearly P"!$ed at the US military & goverment for hiding the truth all these years about the aliens and UFO's from the eyes of the public . I would say maybe they are doing it for the safety of the people in the first place .
If you look around in the world and see how much GREED , TERROR and KILLING is going on and for what ? Religon or Power ! we are already regretting the unleash of nuclear power which is leathel when used in war . Just imagine the world got hold of a much powerful technology from the aliens and it fell into the wrong hands which would end up finishing the whole planet in a flash .
I just wish this world was a more peaceful place and we could connect to other extraterrestrial beings to share and learn some real interesting stuff about the universe and our live's .
PS. I don't mean to disrespect anybody from this thread , -just want to share my thoughts and see who else thinks the way I do.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Problem : Are we alone

Question God vs Aliens..

God = we came from the garden of eden "put there" by god.. we messed that up with the help from our freind the snake!..

Aliens = "something" made us

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
True ! we have a history to learn about the creation of Man " Which I think goes back way before any other history book or religon we know about.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I think it would be the high of arrogance for us to say that we are the pinnacle of life in the galaxy, let alone outside of it. We can debate if life has visited us or even if we are aware of each other as much as we want, but I think it would be safe to say there is a 99% chance that there is some kind of intelligent life out there.

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes for Definite ! If one pays attention to all the facts and thinks with his logical mind then he can easliy come to the conclusion that there is still much more we need to know about the universe and those higher energy's, Besides the big bang theory and the solid substances we know about today.

As we are coming to the new age of Nano Technology we already are starting to get the picture of how small and powerful things can really get in future for us .
So to me it would'nt be much of a suprise to think one time that "Maybe there's already some extraterrestrials watching us or living among us with some related type of Technology or something even better ".

new topics

top topics

join