It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Key

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Years ago I read one of many books on alien abductions, sorry cant remember the name of it but something I read in it Ive always wondered about, even all these years later.

One particular chapter was about the authenticity of alien abductions and how its possible to tell a real one from a fake one. The author talked about all abductees having reported one single event in their abduction that matched all other genuine abductions. No matter how varied and different their cases were there would always be this one experience that when told, those in the "know" knew it was a genuine case. He called this The Key.

At this point Id not had any experience of abductions and I wondered greatly what this possible Key could be. All sorts of elaborate thoughts went through my mind from time travel to being shown the answer to life itself.

Now years later we have the internet and many cases have been discussed, but I still cant see what this "Key" is. Many speak of missing time, bodily operations and mind control but these are not present in every abduction case.

The one thing that stands out with my experience is FEAR. Fear is the over whelming memory I have. This is hardly a Key.

Has any one else every heard of this Secret Key and if so have you got any ideas what it might be?

I always read it as an experience or knowledge they all shared rather than an actual key.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
From what I understand/heard, it has to do with any writing/symbols on walls/clothing/other items of the abductors, etc. that the abductees have seen during their experiences. This is something that the people doing the regressions won't divulge to the public, to eliminate the possibility of the abductees already having any pre-conceived ideas on what any of the writing/symbols might look like.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Junkheap]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
From what I understand, it has to do with any writing/symbols on walls/clothing of the abductors, etc. that the abductees have seen during their experiences. This is something that the people doing the regressions won't divulge to the public, to eliminate the possibility of the abductees already having any pre-conceived ideas on what any of the writing/symbols might look like.

Yes thats right it said this Key would never be released by the people who interview abductees (or regress them) so it would remain a complete secret. However what about people who arnt regressed how are they meant to remember this Key? Even if they do remember their whole abduction, which is rare, they whont know they have the key will they.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It is the word BLOOD written on a wall.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Alien script can be instrumental in triggering memories, and bringing the subconscious. Several days before my families first significant sighting here in Chilliwack, and there were many following, I was looking at Jim Sparks alien script when this incredible sorrow just flowed through me, and all hell broke lose inside. Even before my eyes dropped on his line concerning if you think you've seen this, I knew fully well what it meant, and the memories that had stubbornly kept apart came together, my siting of the et, my memory, the 2 times in a lifelong regular cycle that never came early or late even with moves and stress, I had gone 2 1/2 months. Then 2 or 3 days later, we had our sigtings. Memories of the past, and my son sharing experiences. I feel we were supposed to wake up at that time.

One thing that would seem very odd to me, is if, when I have a clear memory of a childhood abduction, though I've never been regressed, they had gone out of their way to write their scripts on me, my clothing or anything. Thats just odd.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So all of the interviewers and interviewees, camera persons, production people, psychologists, get the truth out at any cost types and all other persons that have witnessed a regression are sworn to secrecy and have been holding their tongues for all these years?

And highly trained and dedicated people in the Government can't keep a secret, right?
Too many people involved for it to be kept under wraps, I think.
Maybe the key isn't just one facet, but any combination of a few.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi, Whitley strieber has a book out called the key, this maybe of interest for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I thought it had something to do with the aliens skin tone being more blue-ish than gray... The *real* abductees always reported a bluish cast to the skin and *fakers* didn't...
Heard it on Coast to Coast but I don't remember what host.
Anyway - maybe that fragmented memory will trigger someone else's but I do recall it having something to do with the skin tone.
Then again, I may be wrong.
Wow, rambling again, lol.

Nice Thread - I'll follow it about - will be fun to see the responses.

S&F

*P*E*A*C*E*

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ets don't just have a bluish cast to their skins. That has nothing to do with anything. There are different species involved. Some of nordic experiences, and this is over 30%, maybe 36 out of 100, according to an article on Burlington news, in their research, in North America, have very whitish almost translucent skin. Then theres reports of orange even.

Greys, have a kind of bluish grey tint to the skin, but I have memories of a female that worked with children that had whitish grey, paler, skin. She was very good with children.

Edit to add: not that sure about the bluish either, perhaps more dolphin grey

[edit on 13-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think the 'key' is waking up with a sore rectum...

Here is one abductees recollection of the 'key':

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
According to one site, many abductees complain about not being able to move and feel someone touching them etc. The site still didn't say exactly what the common report is though.

home.netcom.com...

Fear and terror etc. may be part I suppose. One of the problems I had was being afraid to fall asleep at night.

I guess some abductees can be more consious of the earth and animals and towards others or empathetic.

One trigger I had was a certain movie that showed a stick figure with a large head and long fingers. Not being able to talk to to others without feeling threatened from reprisal that they would know or write about it by hand. I guess I didn't like glowing pumpkins much either.

I've had panic attacks for years. Many I think in the middle of the night. I used to have the typical childhood issues about visitors coming out from inside the closet like an elevator or portal.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I remember reading once that if you look at a suspected abductee under a black light you will see alot of flouresent markings on the body.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
According to one site, many abductees complain about not being able to move and feel someone touching them etc. The site still didn't say exactly what the common report is though.

home.netcom.com...

Fear and terror etc. may be part I suppose. One of the problems I had was being afraid to fall asleep at night.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by aleon1018]

Yes not being able to move and having the feel of something touch you I can relate to, but its hardly a secret key that only the genuine would report is it. This is something many could pick up from previous abductions widely reported on the internet.

Thanks for your link, its points to sleep paralysis being a part of this Key. However I dont think this phenomenon may actually be directly linked to alien abduction, I think its more related to out of body experiences and astral projection.Like you say this is probably not the common abduction experience reported.

Fear and terror of falling asleep, yes I had this for at least 4 years after my experience, I never slept completely for years, the fear would not allow me to. I dont think this over riding fear is the Key though, its just a human emotion connected to a terrifying experience.

Apart from the fear I can not remember anything that would stand out as different, as being a deciding factor in my case being genuine. Being taken through a solid building maybe?? But not all abductions are done in buildings are they.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
keys of enoch just sprung to mind....................I wouldnt agree that all aliens are blue or grey there are energies the Archturians are said to be human like and on it goes, so many different forms.
or maybe you are just made aware of your very own personal key so it may be different for everyone.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
I think the 'key' is waking up with a sore rectum...

Here is one abductees recollection of the 'key':

Very good, who drew that? You? Thankfully this is not a memory I have! If this was the key I doubt many would have the courage to report it do you.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
from everything that i have heard / read / watched the only real link (key) between these events (that i can find) is that they involve aliens and spacecraft.
if there is a real 'key' these people need to divulge what it is so that it can be investigated otherwise it is just another detriment to the community as a whole.
personally i think its bunk. eye witness testimony is often wrong or misleading. and without any evidence to back it up its just not really credible. regardless of how much one may believe their experiance it doesnt mean it actually happened. too many innocent people have been sent to jail over faulty eye witness testimonies.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
yes I agree, if it is a key personally I would say it may be cellular but they have to share the so called key that may happen though maybe its timing or something

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I've had in past few years had some bizarre moments as if waking up when I shouldn't have and feeling dizzy as if from sleep apnea. One time I saw what looked like some type of ghostly matrix scroll, but couldn't make out what I was seeing in letters and than it was gone.(horizontal hold glitch..ha) Another time I woke up to see what I think was like an egyptian sillouette or ghostly shadow walk past the end of my bed that was about 6 feet tall.

Than one other time during a sleep paralysis type of event, I saw and heard what looked like some weird ball like some type of plastic kids construction kit that made noise like sqeeky plastic when it moved just a little as if it was alive.

Something like a tumbleweed I guess but more like narrow strips of plastic woven around. I've had dreams or memories of rooms in some dome shaped dark and cold building with just curtain dividers and narrow beds or cots. I think there were also guard dogs walking around and heard people crying. (no, I'm not from Louisiana during Katrina)

One of the weirdest more common things is sometimes when I wake up in the night and go into a lit room and come back into the dark, I see an even glowing pattern of lights around both of my eyes that doesn't seem natural.

Something like christmas lights in a pattern around both eyes but more defined dots like stitches. I wear glasses, but not when this happens. It's like a weird matrix glitch.

As for any key, I would hate to go through some abduction test and told by some moron that I'm just delusional.

I'm pretty sure I've been put through some lame tests a few years ago and treated like a nut-job abductee. They did some weird tests I was never charged for. They seemd to have a problem with doing x-rays as if they were over exposed?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT
So all of the interviewers and interviewees, camera persons, production people, psychologists, get the truth out at any cost types and all other persons that have witnessed a regression are sworn to secrecy and have been holding their tongues for all these years?

And highly trained and dedicated people in the Government can't keep a secret, right?
Too many people involved for it to be kept under wraps, I think.
Maybe the key isn't just one facet, but any combination of a few.

I know its like how is this kept a secret, especially now with the internet. Maybe some mind wipe is involved do you think? You make anyone swear to secrecy..it just makes them want to tell even more!! You know someone comes up to you smiling, "Oohh can you keep a secret?" you say yes knowing full well they arnt keeping this secret and neither will you!!!

top topics

join