It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream Related to hidden_hand ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Recently I became aware of a series of postings here at ATS beginning on October 18th of last year from an individual who referred to himself as 'hidden_hand.' About a week ago I reviewed all of the many pages of those original dialogues which are viewable here.

Although I was not previously aware of what I may refer to as the the 'Ra Teachings,' I have subsequently now looked somewhat into them as well, and understand and agree with those who commented in the h_h thread referred to above that it was very similar in presentation and tenor with those teachings.

My own background in what might be called these 'esoteric' matters, at least over the last few decades, lies in the area of 'Eastern studies,' that is to say, specifically, Tibetan Yoga at the annutarayogatantra level. And it is on this basis that I feel somewhat justified in having an opinion on the nature of the original Otober ATS thread referred to above.

After my review of h_h's posts here I can say I was of a very mixed opinion. But there was 'something' about them which struck me as 'unusual.' I know as well as the next person that hoaxes are very common in such forums as those here at ATS. Still, I could not get it out of my head. As they say - 'something' resonated ...

And then, I believe it was only yesterday, I, for some reason, opened an account here at ATS using the handle, 'visible_villain,' an obvious reference, at least in my mind, to the moniker, 'hidden_hand.'

I even made a few offhand comments on a couple threads which were going on.

Then, last night, after turning in quite late, I had the following, for me very unusual dream.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The Dream
-------------
I was in another part of the world where I had in the past actually lived for a few years. But, as often seems to be the case in dreams, oddly, the car I drive here in America was there as well. Inside my car, which happens to be a four-door mid-sized sedan, it's interior seemed much, much larger than it actually is and seated within were a large number of people, although the only person whose face I remember clearly was a middle-aged woman who could be described as an attractive european. There was something very familiar about her, although I could not say who she is. The others there present seemed more or less to be in the shadows.

Initially the scene was very tense, and then someone asked me a question I cannot recall. My answer took the form of the theme song of an American evening television program quite popular in the 1960's, The Adams Family. You know how it goes, "They're creepy and they're spooky, they're altogether ooky," etc ... all who were there present then joined heartily in the chorus and I myself concluded the final refrain with a remarkably professional vocal flourish in the nature of an over-the-top, very comical and campy show-tune performance, something I would not have the slightest ability to do in real life.

My performace was very well recieved by everyone in the group assembled, and the last note of my flourish, as it were, was absorbed into a rising swell of mirthful comradery and approving laughter of all those present. All the initial uncomfortable tension was gone and I recall my suprise at the warm and happy feelings I experienced as this final refrain concluded.

At the conclusion of this impossible performance I was also no longer looking in through the opened rear door of my car at the impossibly large group assembled within, but now found myself inside the ball-room or reception area of a large, elegant house I did not recognize, very well appointed in what could be described as european high style. It was full of many people in formal evening attire. The scene gave me the impression of a reception or party. I also found myself now in the company of a most attractive young woman.

As she and I walked together through the entrance of a large, well illuminated space off the main ball-room we were engaged in a cordial and friendly conversation, the details of which I now cannot at all recall. Once through the threshold of this large, high cielinged side room we turned to our right, continuing our conversation as we did so, and I noticed a large, museum style classically painted portrait of someone, complete with an impressive gilded frame. It was hung rather high up on the wall of the far end of the space. I did not recognize the one portrayed but seem to recall the individual was a man.

There was a remarkable feeling of openness and light, energy and vitality in this space. As we approached more closely to the portrait I remember the feeling of having to raise my eyes higher and higher, and craning my neck back more and more due to the portrait's elevated position so that it would remain in my view.

I then awoke from the dream feeling quite refreshed and wide-awake.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My Impression of the Dream
---------------------------------
There are several things about this dream experience which I consider most unusual. First of all I have not had a dream of this detail and vividness, complete with high fidelity sound and color, for what must be years, if ever. Secondly, to my recollection I have never had a dream in which I ever sang anything. I, in real life am a terrible singer - no voice at all. Thirdly, upon waking I am hardly ever at all refreshed and immediately wide awake. And this after only about three hours' sleep! Perhaps this third particular is the most unusual of all, as I am now nearly in my mid-fifties and more or less usually feeling still tired and achy when my eyes do pop open, thankfully, each new day. I usually require the normal 8 hours' sleep and even then, as I have already mentioned, rarely awaken feeling 'refreshed.'

I fully admit here to the possibility that I am just an old man now who has become somewhat crazy, and that's all this dream really means. But, somehow I have the rather strong impression it is more than that.

I invite your comments as they may possibly relate to any strange or unusual experiences you yourselves may have had regarding the recent series of posts of h_h, beginning on October 18th of last year.

In concluding this initial post of mine, I would like to mention that I have looked around only a little here at ATS, but I have formed the impression that the members here are certainly passionate and often very well spoken about their views. I am not at all someone who might be considered 'thin-skinned,' but I would only request that any responses are kept within the bounds of normal respectful behavior and language.

If this condition is observed, I will try my best to participate in the discussion as much as I feel it will be beneficial to all concerned.

You have my thanks in advance, and best wishes.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Would you be willing to elaborate on the connection you perceive between hidden_hand and the dream? I'm a bit bemused--I cannot see a common thread linking the two.

This may, however, be due to my own fatigue and recent caffeine overdose. In that case, I apologize. You'll have to be patient with me at the moment

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

I would hazzard a guess at this person being Hidden_hand... and they are coming back to see what everyone thought of HH's(their) story and message.

I may be wrong... but i smell a rat...

HH = VV.... a play or reversal of words/phrases... Hmmmm..

[edit on 13/1/09 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

I am for real and not the poster who calls himself h_h ...

This dream really happened to me, and it made a big impact on me.

There was a time in my life when I looked into the theory of dreams, that is from a western standpoint. From the perspective of Jung - archetypes, etc ...

I came to understand back then that dreams are always about ourselves, that is to say all the dream imagry is about various aspects of ourselves which is bubbling around in our 'sub-conscious' mind, but which we may not be 'conciously' aware of in our normal waking state. Hence, from that perspective dreams can be instructive in terms of telling us things about ourselves we may not be aware of.

This view has been somewhat modified over the years as I got more exposure to 'eastern thought'. The eastern model of mind and mentation, IMHO, is far more rich and deeper than the western one.

In the Tibetan model, for instance, there are several differing types of dreams, one of which being more or less analogous with the Western view outlined above. But there are other types as well, types which can, according to them ( Tibetan ) provide 'valid knowledge' about things not specifically having to do with ourselves as individual personalities.

It is with this type of dream in mind that I feel the dream I have described in detail here might be regarded. And I initiated this thread to get some feedback from others here who may have been similarly affected by the h_h thread of last October.

Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Fair enough, My apologies.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Hidden Hand literally copied almost everything he said from the "Ra teachings" also known as the Law of One. I have nearly a photographic memory and started laughing as I read him referencing "Christ Consciousness" and "Third Density" "Harvesting of Negative and Positive Polarities". He is nothing more than a copy cat.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yes this happens when you come in to contact with a certain person - some call them spiritual masters, but there are any number of names inc. unascended master, zadek, pillar of the world, one of the 40,000 just men (not limited to 40k in reality), and various others.

If you think back over the last few days, did you meet or talk with someone about spiritual matters, probably in an unusual place?

But that isn't necessary in fact. It could be as simple as driving past them in your car and they looked in your face and saw how tired you were and gave you a gift, like a droplet of alchemical water.

Very often the contact has something specific to do either with light or water, but it could be very mundane, like washing your hands somewhere and they wash their hands in the basin beside yours.

Anyway, this droplet gives you access to the true life, the superconscious world, even if in dreams, like vibrating at a higher, more powerful frequency.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by undermind

Thank you for your comment, undermind.

I have a feeling you know what you're talking about and even better I think you take the dream I describe seriously. It really was, for me, quite unusual.

As for whether or not I've been in close proximity with a spiritual master or whatever, even without being aware of it, as you say, I can only reply that I live in Ann Arbor, MI, and there's all kinds of nut-jobs rolling around here - hee hee ( just trying to lighten the mood a little, I guess ).

Very interesting things you've had to say here - thanks again !

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

To the anonymous poster with photographic memory-

Responding to your comment feels to me like I might be 'taking the bait,' but in the spirit of openness I will forge ahead anyway in the spirit of, 'da** the torpedoes' and attempt the following reply -

Just because statement set 'A' is more or less analogous to statement set 'B' says nothing about the validity of either ...

If it is asserted that statement set 'B' is invalid because statement set 'A' is also invalid, then that is a different matter.

Hence, you are claiming here, to move away from generalities, that the so called 'Ra teachings' are invalid ...

I have no basis for any judgements on that score. But I will claim here that there seem to be an 'interesting' number of 'correspondences' between what little I've reviewed on the 'Ra-sites' and what I happen to be personally acquainted with from long study of certain esoteric Tibetan subjects.

If one would like to construe this as a defense of the 'Ra teachings,' then so be it, but, for the record I state here that I am in no way qualified to either affirm or deny the 'authenticity' or 'validity' of said 'Ra teachings.'

Summing up, then, I would say that your judgement as to the 'non-authenticity' of the 'Ra teachings' ( statement set 'A' in the above example ) is duly noted.

Thank you for your interest in this thread and your comments.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by visible_villain]

[edit on 13-1-2009 by visible_villain]

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
"That was... illuminating."

Just a quote from a show I've been watching recently...

So, visible_villain, what's your intent with this thread? Right now, there's too much fog around your words. Care to clear some of it?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
H_H on dreaming:

Use the gift of your 'Dreamtime' communications (which are important communications from your OverSoul, and many other Sources whereby information is "downloaded") to 'plug in' to your inner data-bank. Begin recording everything you recall upon awaking, and do not give up on the process, even though it is hard at first. You will begin to slowly make sense of the information which is being "downloaded" into your subconscious mind. When you become proficient at this, and can use your 'Dreamtime' as a method of inner communication, ask our Infinte Creator to remind you...

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Here's an out there theory for you

Too much ATS, in particular the Hidden_Hand thread.

It may be a good time to step back from ATS a bit.

The reason I say this is when I was younger I was a dish pig, I would spend 12 hour nights (and days) doing nothing but wash dishes. So much so I used to dream about washing dishes. It was a major over load.

new topics

top topics

join