It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
PROMINENT RECENT ‘NEUTRALISATIONS’: IN MEMORIAM: LIST OF RELATED AND REPORTED
SUDDEN DEATHS ('SUICIDINGS') GROWING RAPIDLY: 5TH JANUARY 2009 WAS A 'BAD DAY'
Before going any further, it is unfortunately necessary to review the various appalling publicised, mainly financial sector, 'neutralisations' that have taken place recently, as the struggle to procure the Settlements has intensified, in order to carry our investigation forward:
• Paulo Sergio Silva, aged 36, a trader for the brokerage arm of the Brazilian banking congolmerate Itau, was reported to have 'shot himself in the chest' during an afternoon trading session of the Sao Paulo commodities and futures exchange last November, stopping trading for 15 minutes.
• Kirk Stephenson, who helped start Luqman Arnold's investment company Olivant Ltd., committed suicide, a British coroner's court decided in December 2008. Stephenson, 47, jumped in front of a train on 25th September 2008, at the railway station in Taplow, near Maidenhead, located 28 miles west of London. The train was travelling at 100 miles an hour.
• Alex Widmer, Chief Executive of Bank Julius Baer, Zürich, aged 52, was reported by Reuters on 5th December to have ‘committed suicide’. Two unnamed ‘independent’ sources were cited by the Swiss News website 20Minuten to have stated that the death was a suicide.
Swiss police refused to comment on the death. A bank spokesman, however, was careful to point out for public consumption that there was no link between Widmer’s death and the group’s current [sic] activities, but declined to give further details on the cause of Widmer’s death, saying it was a ‘private matter’. The operative word here was ‘current’, implying that Widmer had been involved in questionable activities in the past: and indeed, further enquiries by this service confirmed that this interpretation is correct. Market sources have advised the Editor of this service that ‘the top Julius Baer banker was killed and we know why’: other sources have stated unequivocally to us that this was a murder, associated with the elaborate cover-up, retribution and ‘neutralisation’ operations that are taking place in the context of the Settlements crisis.
• Gavin Macdonald, aged 47, a top mergers and acquisitions banker, was reported on Monday 8th December 2008 to have died ‘from a heart attack’ at the London offices of Morgan Stanley in Canary Wharf. However he died on the preceding Friday night, so that his death was not in fact announced for at least 56 hours. Macdonald was Global Head of Mergers and Acquisitions for the institution. In view of the fact that he died ‘on Friday night’, there was plenty of lime for a ‘massaged line’ to have been developed to ‘explain’ his sudden death, which was attributed to ‘overwork’. Promptly on the Monday, Morgan Stanley’s CEO, John Mack, led tributes to the dead banker.
Mr Mack heads the institution within which a special suite devoted to the financing of terrorism, which we now refer to as the Terrorism Financing Center, is located. When the Provost Marshal attempted, with Department of Defense Internal Affairs assistance, to enter this room in October 2007, he was barred from entry on the orders of Vice President Cheney, to whom, ludicrously, he reported. You will have noted that THERE HAS BEEN NO DENIAL OF THIS INFORMATION – for the familiar reason, that the intelligence, which came from the actual ensuing investigation, is true.
Macdonald would of course have been aware of the existence of the Terrorism Financing Center, and may well have been considered a prospective threat to the ongoing cover-up operations. Mr Mack’s oleaginous tributes to Gavin Macdonald need to be considered in the foregoing context.
•Christen Schnor, aged 49, a Danish-born senior executive with HSBC bank, was discovered on Wednesday afternoon 17th December hanging by a belt, naked, in the wardrobe of his £500-a-night suite at the Jumeriah Carlton Tower Hotel, Cadogan Place, in Knightsbridge, London, having also rented a £390-a-day apartment for his wife and two children in Lower Sloane Street, in the same upper-class area. Schnor worked at HSBC’s Canary Wharf office. This death resembles that of Amschel Rothschild who was discovered hanging in a high-class hotel in Paris on 11th July 1996.
• Non-banking death: Michael Connell, an IT expert said to have been directly implicated in the rigging of George W. Bush Jr.’s 2000 and 2004 elections (since the Republicans cannot ‘win’ US elections without rigging them these days, as previously explained, due to deliberately arranged demographic factors) was killed on 19th December when his single-engine private plane crashed three miles short of Akron airport. Mr Connell was reported to have told a close associate that he was afraid that George Bush and Vice President Cheney would “throw [him] under a bus”.
It had earlier been verified that Carl Rove had threatened Connell and his wife, Heather (sounds familiar?). Mr Connell had flown to a small airport outside Washington DC on 18th December 2008 for a meeting. On 31st October, Mr Connell had appeared before a Federal Judge in Ohio after being subpoenaed in a Federal lawsuit investigating the rigging of the 2004 election under Karl Rove’s direction. The Judge ordered Mr Connell to testify under oath at a deposition on 3rd November 2008, the day before the election.
The White House is reported to have become extremely concerned that Mr Connell planned to divulge details of his secret illegal work for the White House. Heather Connell owns GovTech Solutions. Both GovTech and an IT firm called SmartTech of Chattanooga, TN, have been implicated in the rigging of the 2000 and 2004 elections and a White House email scandal.
In 2005, the US operative Andy Stephenson was poisoned with a substance capable of mimicking pancreatic cancer, after travelling the United States tirelessly exposing the wholesale falsification of election results using doctored software and rigged electronic voting machines, thus making a mockery of George W. Bush’s puffed-up boasting about ‘spreading democracy’ in the Middle East and elsewhere. Further exposure of this sub-scandal would be very liable to broaden and become engulfed in the colossal fraudulent finance unravelling that is taking place, which the criminalists are trying desperately to cover up, without success.
• René-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet, 65, founding partner and CEO of Access International Advisors, was found dead with his wrists slashed on the morning of Tuesday 23rd December 2008, in his office at 509 Madison Avenue, New York. The French financier, an aristocratic society fund manager with a chateau in Brittany, was found at 7.50am with no pulse, in his office a couple of blocks from the Rockefeller Center. A spokeswoman for the New York medical examiner was careful to insist many hours later that it had not yet established the cause of death.
In other such cases, ‘sources’ have been in the habit of insisting that the death was a ‘suicide’.
The French financier employed a sizeable army of royally-connected ‘Alpine advisers’ to trawl the casinos, ski slopes and yacht clubs of Europe in frantic search of wealthy investors for investment in his fund, which in turn fed the demand for ‘replacement money’ for the Bernard L. Madoff Ponzi investment operations [see below]. M. de la Villehuchet’s connections and his own aristocratic pedigree enabled him to tap into a rich seam of intermediaries who helped to secure funds on behalf of Access, for onward placement with Madoff.
His ‘advisors’ included Philippe Junot, first husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco, and Crown Prince Michael of Yugoslavia, described as an ‘investor relations executive’. Families said to have invested with the French financier included the Rothschilds, other European grandees, and heirs to the L’Oréal cosmetics fortune, especially 86-year-old Liliane Bettencourt, daughter of the L’Oréal SA founder, Eugene Schueller, who is reported to have invested part of her fortune estimated at $22.9 billion with Bernard L. Madoff through the dead French financier. The 86-year-old holds a 30% shareholding in L’Oréal SA, which is the world’s largest manufacturer and purveyor of cosmetics.
In a letter dated 12th December 2008 to clients, Access International Advisors stated that funds, including its LUXALPHA SICAV-American Selection, were invested solely with Bernard L. Madoff’s investment firm. Data compiled by Bloomberg indicated that it had $1.4 billion in assets as at 17th November 2008. Reporting M. de la Villehuchet’s death on 24th December, The Daily Telegraph cited an anonymous source as stating that it was ‘highly likely’ that the French financier committed suicide, while a French newspaper report stated that he killed himself.
• Adolf Merckle, a German industrialist and billionaire, aged 74, was found on 5th January 2009 near railway tracks in southern Germany. The BBC reported on 6th January that Merckle had lost about 400 million Euros after wrong-way bets on Volkswagen shares. Herr Merckle's business interests included Phoenix Pharmahandel, a drugs wholesaler with annual sales of about 21 billion Euros, Ratiopharm, a generic drugs company with annual sales estimated at 1.8 billion Euros, Heidelberg Cement, a cement firm with annual sales of 11+ billion Euros, the Kaessbohrer ski-slope equipment firm with sales of 183 million Euros, and VEM, a conglomerate of three engine manufacturers, with sales of 280 million Euros. The total turnover of the deceased's conglomerate in 2008 was 30 billion Euros. The businesses employ about 71,000 people. Herr Merckle's holding company had been in talks with banks to secure credit after it ran up high levels of debt.
In a statement, the family commented that 'the distress to his firms caused by the financial crisis and the related uncertainties of recent weeks, along with helplessness of being unable to act, broke [him] and he ended his life'.
"News of Adolf Merckle's death left me deeply shaken", Baden-Wuerttemberg's Prime Minister, Guenther Oettinger, said. The State had "lost a great entrepreneur". In November 2008, the State Government signalled it would not assist Merckle after he sought a bailout. Herr Merckle had hired the insolvency lawyer Eberhard Braun and had threatened to initiate bankruptcy proceedings for VEM unless lenders provided him with restructuring capital, according to reports in December.
• Steve Good, Chairman and Chief Executive of Sheldon Good & Co., a leading US real estate auction firm, was found with a gunshot to the head in his red Jaguar on Monday 5th January (the same day as Herr Merckle threw himself in front of a train near his Blaubeuren home in southern Germany). No suicide note was found with the body, suggesting thsi was yet another execution. Mr Good, who was Chairman of the US Realtors' Commercial Alliance Committee, had a long-standing business relationship with Donald Trump, according to several reports dated 7th January 2009.
‘FEEDER’ PONZI FINANCIER MURDERED TO COVER UP ALPHA CONNECTION?
Concerning the case of M. de la Villehuchet, who was found at his desk with both wrists slashed, and a boxcutter and a bottle of sleeping tablets on the floor, we also beg to differ with the authors of the 'received version' promulgated so very smoothly for public consumption. This man, too, was almost certainly murdered, given his ALPHA involvement.
The La Tribune website stated that the financier ‘could not cope with the pressure following the outbreak of the scandal’, which is an understatement: he was desperately seeking replacement funds to satisfy his devastated aristocratic clients, implying in true Ponzi style, of course, that if such funds could by any remote chance have been procured, he would have disbursed them to refund the clients who had been severely affected or wiped out – leaving the problem of how to handle the new investors until further dupes had been inveigled to invest: but of course, raising any funds at all against the prevailing background, exacerbated by the globally publicised Madoff scandal itself, had by now become impossible.
So, yes, the financier was desperate. But one of the clues to the likelihood that he was murdered lies in the name of one of his funds, LUXALPHA SICAV-American Selection. Here’s why.
• The money invested in Madoff’s operations (THE MONEY ‘IN’) has not been LOST: It has been STOLEN – by associates of the George Bush-Clinton Crime Nexus. In order to understand this, several additional facts must be added here:
(1) It has been confirmed to us that Bernard L. Madoff was recruited into the global George H. W. Bush- controlled money-leveraging and laundering operations around 2005-2006: just when the $4.5 trillion sent over by the People’s Bank of China ostensibly to finance Leo Wanta’s payment became available for the highest-level financial fraudsters to play with. What a coincidence!
(2) It has been separately confirmed to us that Bernard L. Madoff had extensive insider dealer assistance for his Ponzi operations. He could not have operated without such assistance. The immense extent of this collaboration SHOULD emerge as the SEC's investigations proceed:
• However this depends on the extent to which the SEC, SIPC etc investigations have already been 'sown up'; and as indicated below, the initial impression gained is NOT ENCOURAGING.
(3) The Madoff operations formed a key component of the global financial corruption carousel presided over by the Bush-Clinton criminal high-level intelligence community gangsters.
René-Thierry Magon de la Villehuchet may have been murdered on the instructions of ‘Black Ops’ elements in order to prevent him exposing in detail the labyrinthine connections linking the Bush-Clinton Crime Nexus to the DELIBERATE takedown of Bernard L. Madoff and to the fact that the Madoff operations represented the Master Ponzi Scheme presiding over an army of subsidiary Ponzi Schemes. However the ‘neutralisation’ of de la Villehuchet cannot, obviously, prevent the inevitable connections being made between the Master Ponzi Scheme, the secondary ‘feeder’ Ponzi Schemes, and the overarching Bush-Clinton-CIA global fraudulent finance abominations being exposed in gory detail, as successive arms of the Octopus unravel and the extent of the biggest financial scandal in world history, and ALPHA's role in it, is progressively unmasked.
• If those at the helm of this operation imagine that their intelligence connections will protect them in perpetuity, they may have a nasty shock coming to them, even though there may be evidence of a possible 'insider' operation to 'contain' the fallout from the 'Madoff takedown' [see below]. If our suspicions on this score prove to be correct, we would still consider the outlook for these highest-level US criminalists as grim, because the explosion is so huge that even with any 'accommodating' associates, they cannot realistically hope to prevent the audit trail from reaching their front doors.
• Also to be borne in mind is the fact that the SEC's own-account operations, which are absolutely unconscionable for a Regulator, may be liable at any time to be exposed in detail, with the prospect of severe consequences for Mr Cox and others: so the SEC itself would appear to have a vested interest in ensuring that whatever emerges from the myriad complex investigations and the legal processes, is appropriately 'sanitised'. Again, our view would be that it is FAR TOO LATE FOR ANY SUCH COVER-UP OPERATIONS TO BE WHOLLY 'SUCCESSFUL'.
March 26, 2008
A desperate Iowa banker facing federal embezzlement and money laundering charges murdered his wife and four young children in their home before killing himself yesterday by slamming the family minivan into a concrete highway abutment, Iowa City police announced Tuesday evening