It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am really starting to dislike people!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I am a good person, and have always been a people person...but anymore I would just as soon slap most people as have to look at them...no its not the change of life (my drs words)... I hate the way they look, they way the smell, the sound of their voices...Is there something wrong with me? Does anyone else feel this way? I never really liked being alone, but now its like i crave time to myself...am I nuts?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I won't judge but I can say this

I am with you on the being alone part sometimes...it is so nice to just be by yourself

the pare of hating the look and smell and such...that I am not in with

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Maybe that was a bit harsh, I had a very busy and hectic day today and in my job I deal closely with the public...bad breath or any other type of b.o. is a pet peeve of mine...I was ranting...

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
yeah but who doesn't get liek that once in a while?

I certainly will never hold it against you...but again...I totally agree that people get tiresome after a while

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

There is nothing wrong with you. You just know that the majority of people are idiots. They may not be like that at home, but when they enter the store (or where ever you work) they turn into complete imbeciles.

I have worked at a number of jobs dealing with the public, and have sympathy with you wanting to be alone. I have needed to quit or take vacations in order not to be fired when dealing with the worst of customers. Whoever said the customer is always right never dealt with people!

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's getting worse! Much worse! It seems as a vast majority of people I come in contact with presently are absolute fools; and as if that wasn't bad enough, they revel in being fools and acting foolish, rude, stupid and obnoxious.

I find myself preferring to be alone or just with my GF. I don't want to leave the house; to go out to eat, movies, the gym, anything.

And not only people on the street are getting more stupid; read a lot of posts on ATS. People can't spell, use correct English grammar; half the time I can't even tell what the message is they are trying to convey.

And I understand about working with customers and meeting the stupid public but a lot of the service people I meet in restaurants, counter people, etc. aren't acting to swift either; another reason to just stay home.

s&f thanks, I needed to get that off my chest.

[edit on 13-1-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You know that some people actually blame other people for the fact that they don't have the ability to get along with people?

Can you believe it?

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I agree with you on service people being idiots too. It is hard to find people who want to do those jobs, so the managers are stuck keeping on the dregs of society. It was people like me who had to straighten out their messes, and that gets old fast.

[edit on 1/14/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I totally hear you on this. People are starting to drive me nuts. I think, it must be me, they can't just have said that. For a long time I tried to give people the benefit of the doubt, especially while I was driving. But it seems that I have been pushed over the edge.

I can't even hold conversations with people anymore. I try to, I give it a shot, but it never works. I am always just so amazed with the stupidity that someone would have to possess to say the things that these people say that I have to end whole conversations and walk away. And driving now? No one uses their blinkers and I've almost been hit 8 times in the last 3 months by people who wont pull the cell phone away from their heads, people who want to go 20mph under the speed limit and people who don't obey stop signs.

It's actually become a common thing that me or my father just yell out: F***ING PEOPLE!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
People are the worst thing to happen to people ever sense the invention of humanity. Humans cannot be trusted. Humans are sick depraved animals that deserve extinction.

Of all of the life forms on this pitiful speck of dust in the universe Humans themselves are the most vile, disgusting and horrid creatures alive.

top topics

join