It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: US Will Be Blamed for Israeli Killings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I have a lot of respect for Ron Paul. I hope he keeps speaking out.

Ron Paul says that we fund Israel, and that is why they cannot do anything without US backing and permission. We will receive much of the blame for the slaughters that Israel commits.

This can NOT be good for anyone who cares about preventing a WW3.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by LostNemesis]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
While I agree, I also think every other global leader right now shares the blame for complete inaction.

Clearly, Israel has no respect for international law. They have no respect for Human life, so how could they respect law?
For a power like this words and harsh criticism is not enough.

I think every nation is going to have to answer to their people over this.

I'll support the UN and Amnesty International for as long as needed, as long as they pursue answers from such "leaders".

When this is over, we need one organization to focus their efforts on forcing leaders to answer for their lack of action on this.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Of course it will. It's not a coincidence that the 911 attacks happened to America rather then Switzerland. Now the Soviet Union is gone the US is the main country involved in power projection and maintaining an empire. History has shown empires get blow back in the long term from the regions they meddle in. I fear that things could get much, much worse. The nightmare senario is nuclear terrorism and it won't be Israel that gets hit because it is holy land to muslims, America is not.

new topics

join