It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Loved and Hated avatars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye
I just hit the Esc button and all flashy avatars come to a halt.

WOW!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Anything made by kinglizard

*Nods* I aim to be as good as him one day...

Roswell.

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
AashleyD does some very nice avatar work....she helped me get this one I have now together for use here.....

I to, am a MEGGA FAN of Kinglizards work.

I liked the artwork avatars of the sites admin that were being sported a year or so ago.......

InterestedAlways usually has GREAT avatars........WorldWatchers are wonderful.....and who doenst adore MirthfulMe's monkey biz??

I always love to look at AMATERASU's avatar......

Lysergic is always sporting something super kewl.

Vallhall's is a fabulous avatar, but I miss her Fred fish she used to wear.....

I use ESCAPE on the flashy annoying ones to make them STOP......seems like some folks thrive on negative attention and annoying avatars.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

My favorite is mine of course. My least favorite, well I hate to say least favorite, the one that I find the most bizzare at the moment would infact have to be yours fooffstarr. I always thought you had a wierd avatar, Your old one with that dinosuar thing and now this crazy infinite puppet lunch lady.... its just..... odd

Anyway, dont feel bad I still enjoy you, just not your avy's.

[edit on 19-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Anyway, don't feel bad I still enjoy you, just not your avy's.

Am I the only one who finds that a bit creepy?
Just kiddin' gimmie.

oh...and if you like it I made gimmie's avatar... and if you don't like it... I didn't...*shifty eyes*

No, that wasn't an advertisement, this is an advertisement:

Ask me for an avatar, there is a linked image in my signature, which I made...I make custom emoticons too!

Roswell.

[edit on 19/1/2009 by roswell1]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

I present to you. Sexy tentacle time.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Originally posted by Solarskye
I just hit the Esc button and all flashy avatars come to a halt.

WOW!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The esc button works on that robot in your signature as well.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
and now this crazy infinite puppet lunch lady.... its just..... odd
[edit on 19-1-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

I thought it was Diego Maradona

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
:w:
:w:

:bnghd::bash:

:shk:

I don't know why I did that...Like my avatar?*runs away*

[edit: fixed emoticons skewing page]

[edit on 6-2-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
King Lizard's avatars are BEAUTIFUL and I love the angel background he made for me (returning to it tomorrow after the Super Bowl).

The one that cracks me up the most is a newbie (don't remember their name) that made a humorous spin-off of the 'I Want to Believe' themed image. He replaced the UFO with a tub of 'I can't believe it's not Butter' floating in the air where the UFO should be.

My least favorite one is the avatar with the swastikas lined up on both the left and right sides.

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr
Hi BTS!
I want to submit my new avatar as the soon-to-be most hated avatar on ATS.

Best aussie avatar yet

btw where the heck am I? BTS? lol

posted on Feb, 5 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1

Am I the only one who finds that a bit creepy?
Just kiddin' gimmie.

oh...and if you like it I made gimmie's avatar... and if you don't like it... I didn't...*shifty eyes*

No, that wasn't an advertisement, this is an advertisement:

Ask me for an avatar, there is a linked image in my signature, which I made...I make custom emoticons too!

Roswell.

[edit on 19/1/2009 by roswell1]

hmm I didnt think of it like that, now that you mention it, it does seem kind of creepy out of context like that

[edit on 5-2-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Ah, yes my new Avatar is up now
Very proud of it.

My photoshop skills are limited, but these are the 3 i've been through recently.

See the similarities? lol

My first real ATS avatar. It has been the template for all following ones.

This one was a strange object that showed up in a photo I took in the local convict graveyard. It seemed to have a floating head inside it, so it got some pretty filters and chucked on the avatar.

My first animated avatar. Just got Spore (a computer game) and found out I could export the creatures I made as animations, so I did. It then got put on the template

This is the avatar I have had that many complaints about. I started this thread after I had gotten 4 U2U complaints and 2 first-post complaints about it being 'extremely distracting'.

Even after I told people how to stop it using esc, my threads were all killed (I assume) by this killer woman.

My latest creation, the beginning of a series of avatars I am going to be making about the current political state of my country.

It feels like the government is gathering up all the money and dividing it back out, which reminded me of communism's sharing of wealth. So the red theme begins.

And now my current 'Hammer and Sickle Southern Cross' is going to stay for a while

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
foofstarr, I like your Communist one, but I dont like the name... I keep pronouncing it Ausssserteralia when I read it like that lol...

And Roswell, I love your pocket watch one if you made the hands animated it would look insane!!!

I personally like mine because of the significance of it and because I can recognise my posts easily
Though I often think I should change it to one of the many I made in photoshop

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Without doubt the best avatar I've seen in here (I cracked up laughing when I saw it) is the "Hitler with headphones" one.

Not even sure who's it is, but it is brilliant.

Cheers!
'59

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think my favorite would be AshleyD's avatar done by Kinglizard.

[edit on 11/2/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
I think I've gotta give it to mopusinvictus and his evil little hairless cat.
I think Puppet Lady will get the ADD award.

I second that! My favorite avatar is MVs, hands down!

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Tentakles is one of those where i am disturbed and fascinated at the same time. lol

I will look around and come back with some answers. There are some I can't stand.

<< 1   >>

join