It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stop the War' protest rally website hacked!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Wanting to find out when the next protest against what is being done to the Palestinian people will take place (in the UK) I went to the site of the group organizing the rallies. Lo and behold, it's been hacked. (A temporary site is in use.)

Who could be behind it is the obvious question. Not someone concerned about the masses of innocent civilians being blown to pieces, that's for sure...

Here's the link: globaldayofaction.org...

Hopefully it'll be up again soon. I'm not sure how to post a screen shot, but the site is currently displaying this message:

Stop the War Site Hacked
Due to attacks by hackers this is a temporary site, normal service will be resumed soon.

Does anyone know if the site administrators will have a chance of tracing the culprits? (Presumably it depends how 'professional' the hackers were.)

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
In war the first thing that goes is the truth, this is an israel intelligence job, and you will much more of these kinds of jobs in future to come.

Best regards.

Loke.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Theres a lot of that going on:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

The site is still not back to normal.

Make no mistake, the fact the site has been attacked has actually greatly increased my determination to voice outrage at what has been happening. Greatly.

And I reckon I won't be the only one who feels this way.

Whoever is responsible shot themselves in the foot. BIGTIME.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I agree. Everyone interested needs to spread the word about future demonstrations in as many ways as possible.

top topics

join