It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Area 51 Biologist ready to present full disclosure to congress

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have heard some rumors to the effect that the so called alien part of Area 51 moved to somewhere in Utah. I am looking for the link now and will edit and post in a few...

Here I found a interesting article talks about 3 different theories about Area 51. One is the base moving to Utah while another theory being that Groom Lake base is getting some "down time". And last, that Area 51 is still doing all of the things that it has done before.

Still looking for more links....

[Edited on 4-10-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Another,more recent article on this subject from rense.com

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   
there seem to be more dr,scientists, politicians that would like to go public with what they know about the things the govt is doing that are not in the 'peoples best interests' or out right violations of law....if he is real, burisch can't still be working with all this info coming out...and if he is real, i'm sure he will 'disappear' or mysteriously die from a car crash, random robbery, or an aliment that he didn't know he had..hmmmmm

with all these people coming forward and who want to come forward with this type of info about the govt....shouldn't this say something about the motives and what the govt is doing or hiding and shouldn't be doing??? i don't buy that all these people are just disgrunteled employees or dis-info projects......

to look at all these stories independently...they are just individual stories. but look at these stories coming from all areas of govt or govt projects and they being to piece together just how much the govt is lying and covering up the truth ...in just about every area of the govt. there's a storm a-brewin' on the horizen...it is just a matter of time before it gets here.......

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nyarlathotep
I have heard some rumors to the effect that the so called alien part of Area 51 moved to somewhere in Utah. I am looking for the link now and will edit and post in a few...

[Edited on 4-10-2004 by nyarlathotep]

Thank you nyarlathotep, I knew my father was saying something right. Bring on the links if you find them.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I think that may be referring to the actual recovered ET crafts,but I'm not sure that refers to the entire alien program going on there(i.e.,more covert,behind the scenes operations).They probably are no longer test flying the alien crafts there due to the attention Lazar brought to the area.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
They probably are no longer test flying the alien crafts there due to the attention Lazar brought to the area.

True, Bob Lazaar is the MAN. We need more people like him but I dont think they have suicidal intentions. Their mind is on the money and not on whats ethical. T.V. should start a reality show that rewards employees of black government projects like the ones done in Area 51 and reward them a sum of 10 million dollars to show proof of employment and what exactly is going on that is not ethical (which are many things other than the creation of weapons and military vehicles). THAT my friends is what I will watch considering I hate all the rest of the reality T.V. out there right now like SURVIVOR.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i think when you are talking about area51 and such places and its secrets, you are talking about some top level s**t. i really would be surprised if they would let someone talk, and if and when someone does talk about such places, you have to wonder what is behind the subject speaking out. i guarentee that if those people did not want you to speak they could make sure they never say a word in public.

you have to remember that the reason why nobody speaks about places like area51 that have worked there, is that those people know what technologies and security these people can use against people. i am talking about the stuff that is not reported in the internet etc... there are things that keep people from talking that are not talked about anywhere etc...

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2goodbucs
...T.V. should start a reality show that rewards employees of black government projects like the ones done in Area 51 and reward them a sum of 10 million dollars to show proof of employment and what exactly is going on ...

That's a great idea. If Paul Allen can spend a few millions on SETI; a 10M$ investment as you suggest certainly sounds like the better investment.

Does anybody have scientifically verifiable proof, or are we just a book publishers dream come true for retired military people?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
They probably are no longer test flying the alien crafts there due to the attention Lazar brought to the area.

True, Bob Lazaar is the MAN. We need more people like him but I dont think they have suicidal intentions. Their mind is on the money and not on whats ethical. T.V. should start a reality show that rewards employees of black government projects like the ones done in Area 51 and reward them a sum of 10 million dollars to show proof of employment and what exactly is going on that is not ethical (which are many things other than the creation of weapons and military vehicles). THAT my friends is what I will watch considering I hate all the rest of the reality T.V. out there right now like SURVIVOR.

Bob Lazar is a proven liar and a fraud.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay

If hes a liar then why did they erase his existence??? Hmmm doesnt sound like lying to me. Sounds like they are trying to hush him up since they were too late to kill him before he went public. Link us to what he lied about? Then maybe you will change a few of the ATSers opinion. For now, theres nothing that can back it up.

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

...T.V. should start a reality show that rewards employees of black government projects like the ones done in Area 51 and reward them a sum of 10 million dollars to show proof of employment and what exactly is going on ...

That's a great idea. If Paul Allen can spend a few millions on SETI; a 10M$ investment as you suggest certainly sounds like the better investment.

Does anybody have scientifically verifiable proof, or are we just a book publishers dream come true for retired military people?

You really think Bill Gates would be interested in doing such a thing? Man, I think that would be a terrible move for the richest man in the world. Look at Howard Stern, he already lost his job because hes been talking down on Bush and his administration. Hes been a Bush supporter until a bit after the war on arab land has started. He said hes been doing the same thing in his show that he did before while he was siding with Bush but NOW that hes against Bush, $h*t hits the fan big time. Bill Gates would best be known as a "private investor" IF he was going to invest his money in such a thing. As for the SETI thing, I think it would be great in his part to push that project further. Whats your take?

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

If hes a liar then why did they erase his existence??? Hmmm doesnt sound like lying to me. Sounds like they are trying to hush him up since they were too late to kill him before he went public. Link us to what he lied about? Then maybe you will change a few of the ATSers opinion. For now, theres nothing that can back it up.

Stanton Friedman did a backround check on Mr. Lazar.
backround check

[Edited on 13-4-2004 by Facefirst]

posted on Apr, 13 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Latest in the Burisch saga:

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Sorry dude but Lazar is a lier. It has been known for a while now. Also Area 51 was never moved, or shut down. Infact I remember seeing a thing about a month ago about the rumors of Area 51 being moved to Utah. They showed new hi res satellite pictures that showed a ton of new buildings and other structers that were recently added to the site. They also showed that there were a ton of worker vehicles on site. The shots were very clear, they showed anything that was around 3 feet in size. They were also saying that planes still leave and go into Janet airport every 30 min. So to sum things up, no area 51 was not moved, it was a rumor.

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I`d agree that Lazar seems to have been largely discredited and I`d certainly put this guy in the same bracket as lazar. The whole UFO scene is riddled with people who are con artists and fraudsters, anyone interested in a smattering of these should visit,

www.ufowatchdog.com...

and another interesting case

www.ufowatchdog.com...

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by cassini]

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   

They didn't erase anything. Check out the links people posted below.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I have heard some rumors to the effect that the so called alien part of Area 51 moved to somewhere in Utah.

Unsure what you may have 'heard', but in the book,

The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases and the Battle for Planet Earth,

it does say exactly that.

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Senshido, thanks for the title of that book. I am going to see if I can buy it somewhere.

[Edited on 4-15-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

I have heard some rumors to the effect that the so called alien part of Area 51 moved to somewhere in Utah.

Unsure what you may have 'heard', but in the book,

The Dulce Wars: Underground Alien Bases and the Battle for Planet Earth,

it does say exactly that.

Hey I have that book. Maybe thats where I read that they moved Area 51 to Utah. My opinion, that book is a good reference guide to whats going on in the underground facilities. I need to read it again since its been almost 3 years since I read it. BTW what chapter was it that it said Area 51 moved? Whoever is Commander X, he is very good at the info that he supplied in the Dulce Wars book. I also like the fact that he mentioned something about railroad cars being made with shackles fabricated in them which is strangely linked to the URL link below.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

They didn't erase anything. Check out the links people posted below.

Yes I have checked the links mentioned previously and STILL I remain skeptical because WHY is Bob Lazaar still going around doing UFO sessions around the country? Thats just a waste of money if I was Mr Lazaar if I knew I was lying to everyone. Theres probably half truth in what he says but why make such an effort to STILL go around the country and blab his mouth off. Thats why I remain skeptical. Thanks for the links BTW.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join