It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Controversial Area 51 Biologist ready to present full disclosure to congress

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Don't know how far he'll make it,but this could open up a huge can of worms as to what is going on between our Government and Extra terrestrials...

www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Already been posted (by me, actually). Interesting story though if hes not just another hoax

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes,it would be nice,just once,to see one of these stories be the one to blow the lid off the door into disclosure.Bob Lazar certainly gained quite a bit of attention,but this guy(if true)appears to be buried much deeper within the establishment and have a much longer working history there.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
Don't know how far he'll make it,but this could open up a huge can of worms as to what is going on between our Government and Extra terrestrials...

www.rense.com...

He sounds a little too good to be true. I have trouble swallowing the PHD removal part.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The source, PRweb, is a free press-release distribution website that allows anyone to submit a press piece. This is probably bogus.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Anybody got a picture of this guy?

This seems to be a way to draw traffic to their website.

Notice the press release says he is seeking immunity so that if he is called to testify he won't get in trouble.

He is not volunteering to testify and no one is asking him to.

I think I've actually met this guy and while his story is interesting I don't know how true it is.

When I ran into him (if this is the same guy) it was 1996-97 and he was telling a similar story.

If anyone has a picture please post.

The "Dr. Dan" I met talked about being locked up at area 51 at 16 years of age. He does not actually hold a degree I came to find out later.

He spoke of many things some interesting some ridiculous. Will say more if I can see a pic, no need to dawg the wrong guy.

Not saying the Dr. Dan I met wasn't telling the truth, there were just holes in his story.

SpiderJ

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The article talks about "The Lotus Project" which concerns the "Garesh Particle". The "Garesh Particle is supposed to be cable of repairing damaged cells and gives off light. It is also supposed to have characteristics of 'being a living intelligence'.
I've already explained my 1995 UFO sightings in my blog.
Whereas those lights appeared to be a living intelligence. If the "Garesh Particle" is real than maybe that explains our sighting..... assuming they can rise up in the sky. But in our case they didn't repair damaged cells, but most likely destroyed my daughters Thyroid.
If my neighbors to the north of me.......pets are getting out and doing damage can I sue?

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Here you go.

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by lordlefty]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thanks Lordlefty.

Nope that ain't him. The Dr. Dave I met was goin bald, but he was also fairly chunky and short. Hyper kind of guy.

dang.

The search continues.

I still think it smells funny.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
"He is presently working on the Lotus project at Area 51 north of Las Vegas, in a secret extra-budget operation under the umbrella direction of a non-elected shadow international governing body that has covert ties to the U.S. government and with extra-terrestrials."

I thought that Area 51 moved out of Nevada years ago because of all the publicity it was gaining. Can anyone update me on this? Because I know the Area 51 grounds is no longer restricted.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I think disclosure is to hard.. if they are disclosing the question is if we will believe it.
further more there is the things they have to explain because if they are in contact they will be for some time.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Because I know the Area 51 grounds is no longer restricted.

Ummmmm, last I was told and last I heard from...well, everyone who visits area 51, the grounds are just as restricted as ever. Where did you get your info?

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Ummmmm, last I was told and last I heard from...well, everyone who visits area 51, the grounds are just as restricted as ever. Where did you get your info?

Right,they actually EXPANDED the restricted area greatly.You can't get within many miles of even the perimeters of the base,and they've all but cut off the surrounding mountain areas that folks use to use as lookout points.It is more restricted than ever.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Dan Burisch is a very curious character with quite a few extraordinary claims heres a previous thread about him and his claims,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thank you for the link Cassini...True or not,these are some of the most fascinating reads IMO.Great stuff.I sure would love to see it come out as being official.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Interesting read...wouldn't mind reading more.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I hope he doesn't testify or better yet, he gets assassinated. If the government isn't telling us there is a reason for it. This of course taking the .0001% chance he is honest. If we needed to know, Alpha grey inus or whatever their names are would have told us by now. This of course assuming they exist as well.
**Life of a skeptic is harder than you think**

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jinja
I hope he doesn't testify or better yet, he gets assassinated. If the government isn't telling us there is a reason for it. This of course taking the .0001% chance he is honest. If we needed to know, Alpha grey inus or whatever their names are would have told us by now. This of course assuming they exist as well.
**Life of a skeptic is harder than you think**

So you are saying that a man should die for speaking to Congress? That's low man, you need to get some morals, quick.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Hi, I seen a special about a year ago and they were showing the lethal border that when you cross it you will be shot or something of the sort and they said "this is where the line used to be and they were well past it." From what I heard from my dad also that they secretly moved Area 51 to a different destination. Please update me on this because after I heard it from my father (who is really into underground facilities and black projects) I immediatly wrote it off as a possible truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension

Right,they actually EXPANDED the restricted area greatly.You can't get within many miles of even the perimeters of the base,and they've all but cut off the surrounding mountain areas that folks use to use as lookout points.It is more restricted than ever.

I just forward the link about the MicroBiologist to my father. He will be very surprised that Area 51 is still in Nevada. Maybe he read something that disinforms people and makes them "think" Area 51 is no longer there. Sounds like the black government work in progress.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join