It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Galloway Stop Massacre (Full Version) 8/1/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

This is a video of a speech by George Galloway at the 8th JANUARY 2009 Meeting: Palestine Solidarity.

He says that the Israeli assault on Gaza is not about Hamas but an attack on the people of Palestine. He references Israeli naval ships parked on the coast off Gaza and shelling Gaza.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

As in this George Galloway???

[edit on 11-1-2009 by onetruesaxon]

[edit on 11-1-2009 by onetruesaxon]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by onetruesaxon

That would probably work to discredit someone if you found an actual real home video of some strange stuff happening like that. But posting a clip of a scene in Celebrity Big Brother where people do all sorts of odd things, and then only using a small clip that has no explanation posted of what was actually happening is pretty telling of what type of debate is being put forth.

If you actually do care to know what that video is about, link here.

---

As always, I found George to be very passionate about what he believes in, and while I may not agree with every little tidbit that he says, overall I definitely respect his right to an opinion and find myself agreeing wholeheartedly about some of the things he said. Maybe those that disagree with people like this need to kick it in high gear and get elected to a position and learn to be a passionate speaker so they too can have a soapbox.

And anyone that can rip into a MSM reporter as I have seen Galloway do gets kudos in my book.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 1/12/09 by niteboy82]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Very interesting thread,if nothing else he is a very good passionate public speaker,and big brother aside I have a lot of respect for the guy.He has survived many character assassination attempts in the past and is still battling away fighting for the rights of any people who he thinks have been wronged.I was in Brussels a couple of days ago,feelings seem to be running high amongst their large Muslim community.There are nightly anti Israeli protests.I filmed part of one of those held on Saturday.You will see them burning the Israeli flag.The protest got larger later on that night but finished without incident at about 6.30 pm (it was -10 once dark).

[edit on 12-1-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
that link doesnt explain his weird behaviour, that was not part of the show, it was just odd. Sorry but I cant take somebody who exhibits that type of behaviour seriously, he's somebody who just wants fame and popularity and he thinks he can get that by championing muslim causes because he see's them as an under represented group in politics. If he really cared about people you'd think he'd start closer to home and show more interest in his constituents...but obviously there wouldnt be the media coverage then. Somebody who befriends dictators and murderers isn't as left wing as they make out

join