It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Astral Projection state was I in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Last night I tried to Astral Project, I think I got very close. I was consciencely thinking however ( To the best of my words.) I didn't realize that my eyes were closed. After I fely the shaking sensation I realized my eyes were closed. I think I was either sleeping yet still consciencely aware or like Lucid Dreaming. It was kinda like floating abstracly. I don't know.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Putting it more simiply I coudn't see out of my closed eyes the darkness under you eye lids.

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Admittedly, I have had no attempts with AP after my last attempt resulting in some kind of physical shock. But out of what I know about the idea as well as using some common sense, I can speculate that you were in some kind of limbo between states.

Your brain was probably switching gears (ie, theta to delta) and may not have been able to make the full transition at the time. I'm not saying it will never be able to do so, but I am saying that something may have been preventing the full modification of your perspectives at the time.

So keep trying! If you got that far, chances are you can go even further!

[Edited on 4/9/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The shaking part was kinda like your astral body seperating...the floating part was you floating away...to the best of my understanding, that is...

regs out...

top topics

join