It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Destroys Medical Clinic In Gaza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Israel Destroys Medical Clinic In Gaza

www.presstv.ir

Charity groups say Israeli aircraft have bombed and destroyed a clinic in the Gaza Strip, shortly after targeting Hamas' ministry of culture.

The medical facility - administered by the Middle East Council of Churches - had been evacuated prior to the Sunday evening attack and no one was injured in the incident.

"The clinic is completely destroyed with all its equipment and medical supplies," said Zack Sabella from the council's Department of Service to Palestinian Refugees.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Another one... (deep breath) ...

If someone say this is just another "fart in foxhole" .... Grrrrrr!!! - I am not the one who is working these crimes, you know?

The building was registered as a medical facility and was given assurances that it would not come under attack.

When medical center, hospital is bombed in the war, its news. ( I think that I am not the only one who just make a deep breath when saw this headline first...) We all need that truce.

But we have to keep up - demand investigations - remember what is happening daily basis, book all the foundings for future needs, and yet we have to read another sad article, how these was "just a mistakes" ... But who will believe anymore?

I have no problem to accept the awful truth - this is just another WTC 7 - Flight 77 in this GAZA 911.

Guided missiled desnt do mistakes - worlds most lethal army doesnt do these kind of continuing mistakes again, and again in terrain, where they have train 16 months to make this operation.

They know what they are doing - and I do know what I am witnessing.

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-1-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
here we go again,its so obvious palastinians are being ethnicly cleansed,teres no other reason to bomb a medical facility other than to deny civilians medical treatment.

this is outragous! , the conflict in the middle east is being fueled on purpose by decrepid beings!

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I have to agree, but i can bet you any money Israel will say they saw somebody fire rockets from that place, and that's why the bombed it.

That or Hamas personnel were receiver medical attention there.

This is getting really ridiculous, how much more blood will it take for people to realize this is senseless?

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This is indeed sad, I try to think on a level playing field when it comes to Hamas and the palastinians. I don't like to see bloodshed on either side. and I've come to this conclusion:

If Israel destroys the palastinians(and God forbid they don't), that leaves Israel open to a possible nuke attack from neighboring countries or an all out assault.

I also thought isn't it against the Geneva Peace Accords to bomb Churches and Hospitals.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A link from an Iranian sight that says "charity groups" sorry I am not ready to buy this one.

new topics

top topics

join