It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Bizarr light (Coming from a tree) Any explanation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi all, its almost 2am here in the UK, and I was just finishing off some work. I turned off the light and looked out the window.

At first I thought it was a star formation, and then freaked out because there were too many dots for it to be anything like that... Especially as its cloudy outside.

I looked closer and realised that its being emitted from a tree... I'm not going crazy
Nor am I tired/drunk.
There really are little dots of light coming from this tree.... I believe it is a Eucalyptus...

This is the first time I have EVER seen this phenomena.... Could it be glow worms or something similar? This tree is about 30m tall, and I can only see the lights 10m from the top and up....

This is pretty freaky bizarre....

Ive tried getting a pic, but my camera is crap

Does anyone have a suggest as to what this could be?

Also, its not a reflection on the window as I have been outside...

[edit on 10/1/2009 by Kliskey]

[edit on 10/1/2009 by Kliskey]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok, I think I may have solved this....

I went and grabbed a pair of binoculars.... And I "think" it could be frosted spiderweb reflecting the reflected light off the moon....

I must say, its quite an amazing spectacle to look at, and I have never seen anything like it before

I think I might stay up for a bit longer and just marvel at it lol

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Lol Well glad you figured it out, You had me looking out at my tree just to make sure lol,

Sometimes nature can be a wonderful thing, Also its a perigee Moon so its about 30% brighter so I'm sure that may be a possible reason for noticing something a little more that normal,

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

Thanks for checking it out and coming to a logical conclusion based on your observation. I have no problem with people reporting weird stuff on here I just hate it when they refuse the possibility that it may not be supernatural. And also well done to you for being able to appreciate the subtle wonders of nature

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

Did you remember to take down all of your Christmas lights?

top topics

join