It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else feel exhausted lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I really don't know what is wrong with me! Here lately I just feel drained. It is all I can do to keep my eyes open somedays. Its odd, I feel weak.
I have asked others and surprisingly some of them said they have been feeling this way too. I was just curious how widespread it was if at all. It seems like the days and weeks are flying by and my body can't keep up!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i feel abit drunk.. liverpool lost vs stoke city,,,

thats how i feel lol

tho im sure i feel something more after my next beer as i read ats !

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Greenize

I had a really strange feeling of mental & physical exhaustion yesterday.
I've also been semi-sick for the past week or so, which is unusual for me.

It might just be a new year slump in energy, that happens to me more or less every year...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The main reason people feel drained or tired often, is directly related to DIET and chemical intake.

Alot of toxic chemicals present in many modern foods / products can be the main culprit of this problem.

Change your diet , seek out Organic foods, and try to avoid processed or genetically modified foods.

Make sure you get a good healthy diet going, and within 2months i garuntee you will have more energy than you have ever felt before!

Just try it

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Also I want to add, avoid "stimulants" , because they are only short term solutions.

It will give you a short burst of energy and then you will crash and be even more depleted than you were before you took the stimulant.

And this cycle can create dependancy , so avoid stimulants if at all possible.

example : caffine (or any other "upper")

[edit on 10-1-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I am too, but there is a lot of illness about.

Have a look at this thread

Everyone is tired, and no one knows why.

all 35 pages of it

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am feeling wide awake.

No problems here...

I think all of you are getting tired because of your job, school, or whatever that is going on in your life.

[edit on 10-1-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I would have to say it is simply the time of year it is. Cold weather. i know it is harder for me to get motivated when it is cold.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theresult

You clearly didn't watch the game... it was a DRAW!!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Could also be a medical condition. If it persists I'd see a doctor about it.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I feel highly energetic lately.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Actually, I have been attending an aerobics class twice a week, and I always eat my veggies...
I am, lets just say over 40 and I take no medications. I think my health is good. Maybe it is just the stresses of everyday life taking their toll on me...

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

Me too!

I used to be tired all the time. I have been getting lots of sleep. Sleep helps keep you energized.

I also try to keep myself physically active and mentally active.

I make sure I am constantly busy with things.

I am not tired.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It could be the fact i am weight lifting most days or just walking around but i feel tired all the time
Probably because i am a teenager too

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I feel better and have more energy since I have been supplementing my diet with various kelp and seaweeds that contain iodine. I have a friend that has did extensive research on health and nutrition and most Americans are deficient in iodine. Iodine is one of the most important nutritional ingredients that the human body can possibly assimulate.

Of course you can take in too much iodine but since Americans are so deficient in iodine it is highly unlikely they will take in too much thru food sources.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You could just be someone who's affected by SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder). They say many people are and don't know it. Get more sunlight or a UV light. That will help the symptoms if it is that.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greenize
I really don't know what is wrong with me! Here lately I just feel drained. It is all I can do to keep my eyes open somedays. Its odd, I feel weak.
I have asked others and surprisingly some of them said they have been feeling this way too. I was just curious how widespread it was if at all. It seems like the days and weeks are flying by and my body can't keep up!

I have felt the same the past week. Drained, non-energetic, tired,.....all more so than usual. A lot more actually.
My mom has been feeling the same way.
Something is probably happening but on such a small scale that we don't really know what is happening but our body doesn't like and is being effected.

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
No i havent...... although i am unemployed lol.... i feel great though

maybe its all in your head... or the aleins .. or the illuminati are torturing you?

[edit on 13-1-2009 by Wertdagf]

top topics

join