It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
ok this is totaly a very very stupid thread

what is this we are doing????

I just totaly like fell over..But listen im not kidding here...

Look at alllll the threads and goings on.. just on ats alone

something MUST be true here.. ok im not saying its all bang on the money but we are still asking a big question or lots of big ones we dont understand..

Now that got me thinking could we use ATS as some thinktank??? CFR or summit like that lol

we all seem to post the same oddball stuff but never all try to link it? we just tend to say HEY NO IM RIGHT UR FULL OF # ect..

anyone wanna join the ats think tank on wtf is going on and try work it all out? lol

I dunno it just seems odd and if u think i am "odd" feel free to use the ats search function

have a nice day

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
ok this is totaly a very very stupid thread

what is this we are doing????

I just totaly like fell over..But listen im not kidding here...

Look at alllll the threads and goings on.. just on ats alone

something MUST be true here.. ok im not saying its all bang on the money but we are still asking a big question or lots of big ones we dont understand..

Now that got me thinking could we use ATS as some thinktank??? CFR or summit like that lol

we all seem to post the same oddball stuff but never all try to link it? we just tend to say HEY NO IM RIGHT UR FULL OF # ect..

anyone wanna join the ats think tank on wtf is going on and try work it all out? lol

I dunno it just seems odd and if u think i am "odd" feel free to use the ats search function

have a nice day

I think civilized debating is encouraged here, which does lead to:
I'M RIGHT, YOUR WRONG...
But you are right, all these people in one site, demanding answers
and disclosure, I mean are we really as crazy as the media portrays
conspiracy theorists?! I don't think so.
We think out of the box and question the answers. I think a ATS
Conference is in order. Suggested sites: Washington, DC, Rachel, NV,
Roswell, NM, Denver Int Airport any other ideas?! lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
hell yea! lol

ok so who is making the t shirts? lol

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
hell yea! lol

ok so who is making the t shirts? lol

Hahahaa,
If there ever is an ATS Conference I will be there.
No doubt.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

An ATS conference, that's a good idea. Most members wouldn't show though as its an opportunity for the majority of us to be "silenced" for our views in an "unfortunate accident". That's what the tin foil hat brigade would say. Hell we'd probably all get the domestic terrorist label applied as most people here don't exactly see eye to eye with their governments.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think everyone on this site is here for a reason.. we question something right or wrong we do.

that question alone is valid..

Wtf is going on here guys? i mean can EVERYONE be wrong???

What are the ODDs on that heh

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
There is probably more truth contained in this site than we will ever know. Even speculation can hit dead on in regards to the truth. The only down side is that we will never know definitively on some things because of a lack of verifiable evidence. Listening to ones "gut feeling" is about the best thing to do IMO.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ShAuNmAn-X

well said tbh i mean we all ask our questions really.. i mean i can prove crap tbh... i can show people but proving it well... i dunno its like the bibile..

but i think in all honesty we all "ats peeps" are on the same level "asking stufft"

i dunno i just look at the whole question thing..

Kudos to ats and its members

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShAuNmAn-X
reply to post by cluckerspud

An ATS conference, that's a good idea. Most members wouldn't show though as its an opportunity for the majority of us to be "silenced" for our views in an "unfortunate accident". That's what the tin foil hat brigade would say. Hell we'd probably all get the domestic terrorist label applied as most people here don't exactly see eye to eye with their governments.

A 'major accident' seems a little arrogant, but hey - the idea that we ATS'ers actually have an impact is attractive...

BUt I would say that most members would NOT show because the 'anonymity' of the web would be stripped away...

Little harder to talk smack in person...

Where do I sign up..?!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i wanted to make a post/thread about us lot

we do get all kinda mad stuff going on dont we? who not all try work out the linkage ???

look at the main board topics.. why do we have them???

new topics

top topics

join