It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran armed and funded by US via Iraq??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Greetings,

I just saw a video that got me thinking about current events and some unsolved mysteries of the Iraq war and occupation:

ivaw.org...

This captain of the US military states that gobs of weapons (and US cash) went missing in Iraq. He also went to great length to explain the importance of installing the Pisces system (a sophisticated border crossing information system that would probably make Big Brother blush) at all Iraqi border crossings, ports of entry, etc. This system was never deployed. He said that this system was used by Scotland Yard in Pakistan to apprehend the "London Bombers".

Fast forward to today where you have Gaza being savagely attacked by Israel, the US teetering on the brink of economic collapse, what better excuse for Iran to start lobbing some missiles at Israel and selling cheap oil with Euros?

So, what happened to the billions of cash that went missing in Iraq? What happened to all the US weapons that can't be accounted for in Iraq? Why was the Pisces system never implemented at Iraqi borders?

This "Machinery" that is being fed to you minute by minute by the media, by pieces of depleted uranium with lots of kinetic energy, or by the fists of an angry mob is evil.

Don't participate in it! For the love of God, please don't participate in this evil man-made Machine.

Love God with all of your heart. Love each other as you love God. If you don't believe in God and the unbearable, unfathomable, ineffable, unconditional love He has for you, please look at video testimony of people who experienced clinical death and lived to tell about it (aka a Near Death Experience). billsvideos123 on YouTube is a good place to start:
www.youtube.com...

If you are of a Christian persuasion, this Near Death Experience is quite powerful:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Bottom line, even if Iran is going to wipe Israel off the map (courtesy of the USA) and devastate the global economy with oil in Euros, fear not. Don't let the fear trick you into evil. We are powerful and playful spiritual beings who have chosen to "wear" a physical body on Earth and intentionally forget who we really are (at the time of birth) so that, by our own free will, we, somehow, choose to love God and love one another as God loves us.

There is no need to protect your physical body with guns, weaponry and armor. Death is nothing to fear although the dying may be unpleasant, it is merely a return to your true self; your true immortal, eternal nature. There is no death!

Don't participate in this evil machinery. When enough people chose to love God and love one another - when enough people refuse to participate in the evil Machinery of this mad world, there won't be anyone left who is willing to fight, launch a missile, or pull the trigger. A new Heaven and a new Earth comes into being and the question becomes how good can you stand it? How much unconditional love can you stand? How much unconditional love can I give to another in this instant? How much love can I receive before I blow a fuse?

What do you choose? Being separate and alone, afraid, and armed to the teeth ready to kill anyone who threatens you or do you choose to be loving, to forgive others for their trespasses, to confess your sins to God and be a conduit for the love of God, the peace of God that surpasses all understanding?

Heaven on Earth or Hell on Earth? Choose! Choose it now!

When you die, you will be asked a question in one form or another:

Did You Learn to Love?

That is all God is interested in.

Can you learn to love despite all the evil, despite all the horror, despite all the hate, fear and suffering on this planet?

Thanks!

[edit on 9-1-2009 by ZachreyTaylor]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You are going down the right track.

A young lady from a Massachusetts Army National Guard unit was killed about a year ago because TPTB thought she was too smart for her own good and got a little too close to this issue, and told a friend of hers about what she suspected. They found out that she had been putting 2+2 together, and telling someone about it, and next thing you know she was declared expendable.

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
While Love seems to be the big deal to God, I've also read that a requirement for eternal life is to accept Jesus as the Messiah and become his disciple.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
One major problem with your theory.

You surrender to those that want you dead.... say... Muslims for example....

And there won't be anyone left to live out your glorious new world.

All the good people will be dead, you see.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Anonymous Poster you are correct. At least that is what my teaching from the Methodist Church has taught me.

The Methodist church is very dull and stiff but they do hold the Holy Bible to be a true representation of how our heavenly Father would have us conduct our lives.

It seems as if the OP has somehow infused some Muslim teachings with those of Christianity. I was expecting him to tell us that we would have a number of virgins waiting for us, well for you men anyway, when we crossed over to the other side if we died for our cause.

ZachreyTaylor, my God knows if I have learned to love and feel all the other emotions we humans have. He knows all my thoughts and my deeds.

I am armed twenty four hours a day seven days a week. I have not and will not hesitate to protect and defend others from harm. I don't see this as being against the teachings of our Father.

To love is to care for another. When you care about others you also want to nurture them and keep them from harm.

Concerning our relationship with Iran, it would not surprise me if we didn't still have Iran in our pocket.

Politics makes for a strange bedfellow.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

So, what happened to the billions of cash that went missing in Iraq?

Plently of container loads of hard currency were found by the US military and has probably ended up Stateside along with the looted antiquities.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I want to know what the heck this post is about...
IRAQ
IRAN
MONEY
ETERNAL LIFE???

Huh?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by crmanager

I'm the OP and I must say I was a little confused when I was writing the post. I started out writing a conspiracy theory about why the US did what it did in Iraq. And how Iran is the next puppet for the US to bring about global chaos and enslavement. But then I had a change of heart.

The website of the first link on my post has a number of video testimonies from American soldiers and their obviously less than positive and deeply traumatic experiences in training and in war. It spoke to me of the pain and suffering of everyone involved who initially thought they were doing the right thing.

But it is all a skin game to keep people in constant fear; to keep you separate, afraid and alone (and yet productive) in your nice little home with the TV going; terrified of death, job loss, and foreclosure which is constantly displayed on you screen; to make sure that YOU don't remember who you REALLY are.

So, in mid writing, I changed the topic to tell people who they REALLY are and that death is nothing to be afraid of and you don't HAVE to participate in the evil machinery of this Earth. You don't have to pull their triggers and throw their grenades, and shoot their mortars and howitzers. You don't have to design, fabricate, ship or deploy plastic landmines that are made of atoms and molecules created and loved by God.

God loves every grain of sand and every atom on this earth and yet we fashion them into plastic landmines and spit in God's face. God who loves us so much that it would make our physical heads explode if He tried to express it fully. I'm not sure we could even receive it fully in our spiritual form without melting into pure, undifferentiated joy. Do you see how this is breaking God's heart? God gave us free will and what do we do with it?

I hope this helps. If not, please ask.

Love,
Zac

new topics

top topics

join