It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American Holocaust

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I am deathly afriad that if congress allows us to be chipped in the future the power will absolutely corrupt. I am afraid that certain citizens will have a placebo chip inserted while others have a sort of death chip inserted that will destroy citizens immediately leaving a select few alive.

With the world realizing we do not have enough processed or natural food to feed all these mouths the world economy inflates. I am afraid that a group of citizens will realize this and destroy all others leaving them with enough resource to get by in the future.

More Government Control

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What if all get an active chip (no placebo) but it could be activated to make one a defacto zombie if you were out of control and of course, deactivated for buying and selling if you were wanted by the authorities?
If they wanted to kill us they could do it in other ways.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
My only answer to that is a long with fake ids, there will be fake chips, and ways to change the information, so you can always work around the system.

That would be a forced surgery, and I don't know if people would buy into forced surgery.

The way to get around it is to start opening people's eyes about not having their rights eroded by "safety" from those evil scary terrorists.

You have a much higher chance of winning the lottery or being struck by lightening, then of being killed by a terrorist.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
All they need are national emergencies with forced vaccinations, which they have permission to do, with help from the chip/pharma companies and of course perks for making the drug/chip combo.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
These chips are so odd. I've read a few threads on them and it creeps me out... Maybe they will only want to chip criminals, like murderers and sex offenders... people who go missing often?

Would they be for all of us? Have our social security information, addresses, history, crimes?

Ick.

top topics

join