It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will be in 2012??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I was just watching the Doomsday 2012 show on History channel, and the one thing that they kept talking about was about the pole shift. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me where the united states ( particularly California) would be if the poles did shift. I am thinking it would be some where by Brazil, since they said that Alaska would be on the equator. I know that the chances of living thru something like that ( especially if it happened quickly) would be slim, but I would still like to know. If anyone could tell me, i would really appreciate.

Also, what do u all think about this impending doom upon us in 3 years, who thinks something will actually happen?? i am on the fence still about the whole thing. I think about it one minute and start really freaking my self out, then the next minute i am thinking how stupid people can be sometimes.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by koolkat27]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
it's the kind of thing where if its true, we're screwed anyways. And if it's just a lot of coincidental data, then the smartest thing is to continue to live your life like you'll live till 80. So in short, I wouldn't start borrowing money and living large the next 3 years.

Theres two possible scenarios and only one has an outcome that you can prepare for. It's an easy choice no matter if you believe this is going down or not.

new topics

join