It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Israel immune to the law ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Sorry if im a newb to Middle East politics but how come the State of Israel can break so many laws and never face the music ?. I mean 2 incidents come to mind:

Israel Hits U.N.-Run School in Gaza

U.N.: Israeli airstrike hits U.N. observer post

I don't understand because if say Iran or Venezuela was to blame it would be WW3, but when its Israel nothing ?.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You might ask why the Muslim Sudanese government can openly and freely murder a quarter million poor blacks in their country, why the Chinese can slaughter untold numbers of Tibetans, how and why thousands every week are dying in the Congo, and no one seems to care much.

The UN, an organization with one Jewish state and 3 dozen Muslim ones, seems to only ever feel the need to reprimand Israel.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Does anyone forget what the Jews and Arabs did to the British Army in Palestine before they were a Nation State, if you answered they created terror by bombing and ambushing you would be right. Not to mention the Murder of a United Nations mediator by Zionist extremists in 1948 while they where under a truce supervised by the UN.

Had the Ottoman Empire not gone to war on the side of Germany, Austria-Hungary maybe none of this BS would be going on....

Put a wall up right around the lot of em and let em finish we have had enough of the whole damn episode...

JJ

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

You might ask why the Muslim Sudanese government can openly and freely murder a quarter million poor blacks in their country, why the Chinese can slaughter untold numbers of Tibetans, how and why thousands every week are dying in the Congo, and no one seems to care much.

The UN, an organization with one Jewish state and 3 dozen Muslim ones, seems to only ever feel the need to reprimand Israel.

Please dont answer my question with a question

[edit on 9-1-2009 by helium3]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
israel are "gods chosen people" they say "if you damn israel god will damn you" but in this case israel has guns and the Muslims have rocks in the "holy bible" who won the fight? the ones with the rocks. israel has made me mad but i cant do nothing but sit back and watch

[edit on 9-1-2009 by new world disorder]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I guess when your raised with such deranged ideals what do you expect ?

From The Jewish Talmud

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

I guess in the minds of who ever is in charge of the Israeli army sadly believe this crap to be true.

top topics

join