It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Transfer Of The American Dollar To The Amero Underway!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A man by the name of Hal Turner claims he has proof that the federal government has already began minting the substitute for the american dollar. The Amero. Not only has he obtained one of these coins, the date on the coin is 2007, and claims that the american dollar will collapse completely as early as February of this year. Yes, next month.

This first video is simply to inform those who aren't already informed about the Amero and the North American Union.

www.youtube.com...

This video is of Hal Turner himself explaining who he is and what he has found out.

video.google.com...

I apologize if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to put it.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thank you for the information. I knew about the amero, but I didn't know when it was coming out.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

interesting article... i still take it with a grain of salt however

debunked?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for that article. And for raining on my shine
haha. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
He's a fear monger. He's also a white supremacist, watch some of his other videos, they're disgusting. The coin Hal shows in the video is a replica, you can actually order a novelty replica coin from www.AmeroCurrency.com or www.DC-Coin.com. Hal uses a replica coin in his video by the way (do a google search). Do you really believe the US shipped 800 billion dollars worth of amero coins to china? how many coins would that be and how much would that weigh? the amero has no value. this is a stupid hoax. go ahead, believe what that rascist prick says.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Old subject and the demo coin debunked for now.
Amero probably not due til 2010-11.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Covered numerous times...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please use the ATS Search function to get a full listing of Hal Turner Amero threads.

Thread closed.

top topics

join