It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock video footage of ‘UFO’ near Bonnybridge (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Eye-witness video footage has emerged of an apparent ‘UFO’ sighting in Banknock, near Scotland’s flying saucer capital Bonnybridge.

“Then I saw another one on the horizon rising towards it and that’s when I realised I was looking at something very unusual and I started shouting at my wife, ‘get me the camera, get me the camera’.

“By that time the other two had disappeared. I got the camera and put the camera on it and that’s what you see in the video.”

In Shetland an stv cameraman reported seeing exactly the same kind of lights on New Year’s day in Lerwick. But to his eternal shame he didn’t have his camera with him.

SOURCE

Dont know what to make of this but there is video footage and it is supposedly a hot spot for UFOs.
Maybe some of the Scotts can fill us in?

edit fix linky

[edit on 8-1-2009 by orgyofthedead]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the link's messed man!

thx for the fix.

[edit on 8-1-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
It looks not like a ship but more like an opening of sorts. Dunno tho, obviously....scientists, where are u?

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Very helpful video.

At the 1:50 mark you can see the shape of the sky lantern above
the flame as it sways.

Very much like these:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yeah im not convinced by this one either, but dont shoot the messenger just thought people might want to see it. Plus anyone who saw it aswell and thought about asking what it was could get an answer.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's pretty obviously a sky lantern. There are several reasonably clear frames showing the paper envelope and the flaming wick. Here's one screeen grab I did followed by some gamma adjustment.

A typical night shot of a passing lantern.

WG3

top topics

join