It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering Past Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Alot of us here are concerned about the future of the world, but as someone living in the united states i've mostly been exposed to US "propaganda" News, movies, TV, etc. I never gave much thought to all of this until about a year and a half ago. Everything going on today has been shaped by the past few years its ridiculous that alot of people say wtf? then more people say WTF? followed by another WTF? but nobody cares. Nobody cares about nothing that seems to affect. Are we the fools for paying attention, but not saying anything. maybe we think we're wrong, or hope we're wrong, maybe we are wrong and should not pay attention at all. ? Take the news. Remember when....and when...then...now look what's in the news today. also remember when the PATRIOTS held a dynasty...coincidently around the time Bush got Re-elected...i think....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Oh I get it, if we follow that trend in your football analogy, perhaps next year a good bet would be on one or more of the following teams, based on current events in the news.

Giants
Titans
Steelers
Chargers
Raiders

Saints
Panthers
Browns

Bills
Colts
Packers

I have to look in to this, could be profitable.

new topics

join