It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISI plans 'Islamic Republic of Pakistan' by 2020 in India

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

ISI plans

in.news.yahoo.com

New Delhi, Jan.6 (ANI): Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) apparently has plans to destabilize India by influencing developmentsin the north and west of the country, particularly in Mumbai, as part of its multi-pronged strategy.

Terrorists arrested in Jammu have made these revelations.

According to an article published in the latest issue of the Power Politics magazine, the ISI has circulated two maps to the Pakistan Army to boost troop morale by giving them a target to destabili
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 7-1-2009 by ModernAcademia]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I don't know if I believe this or not
I will think that it's not true
however during that i'm wondering if those billions of yearly dollars that the U.S. sent Pakistan was used for this
who knows

but how would this boost troop morale?
doesn't everyone just want to go home?

This article doesn't make a lot of sense

in.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Starred and flagged this is an interesting development...any more sources on the subject?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
very interesting, i don't know what to make of it but i know its bad - which ever concocted this they're preparing for war, in a way i hope its true, if india made it up they could be looking to justify a pre-emptive.

It almost seems as if the only question remaining about the fate of mankind is which bit of the world blows up first, i doubt we're even going to live long enough to see our planet choke from all the pollution.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nonsense. First of all, India is much larger than Pakistan and have more man power and more bombs. There are more Hindus than Muslims and there would be so much killings beyond anyones belief. Story is bogus.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Interesting topic about a very interesting group.

I would urge caution though considering the source. Not only is it Yahoo, but it's Yahoo INDIA. Reminding the Indians who the boogey man is perhaps?

Remember, often it's not what is said, but WHO is saying it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

take it from someone who knows the isi intimately - the claim is not true.

ISI however have been playing a tag game with india for decades in terms of who can send more spies &/or who can blow up more people. Both countries have been trying to terrorise each other as far back as day 1 post partition.

But this one just takes the cake - nothing here to see except for propaganda to justify an attack on pakistan.

top topics

join