It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LaRouche Movement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
First of all I want to let you know that I am British and interested in conspiracy theories. Now I have been following the LaRouche movement for a while now and I have noticed that they blame "the British" for everything from the Mumbai terror attacks to the current conflict in the Middle East.

From the research I have done there is no doubt that the British elite are fully involved in the Illuminati and are close to their American cousins. The way LaRouche and his youth brigade present their theories however makes followers believe that "the British" are responsible for everything bad and that the American elite are mere pawns doing the work for their British owners.

I have posted comments on their various Youtube channels "laroucheyouth" "laroucheisright" etc.. asking for more specific information on who "the British" actually are and what happens is they then block the comments. They only seem to accept favorable comments that look like they come from people in their own movement.

For example they are claiming that the current conflict in the Middle East is the work of "the British". I pointed out that British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and Foreign Secretary David Miliband have been calling for an urgent ceasefire from the beginning of this conflict. Links Below... This promted them to delete all comments to that video.

I dont know if they are out to cause misinformation or not but they really need to be more specific than just blaming "the British".

Brown calls for Gaza ceasefire - www.google.com...

Miliband calls for Gaza Ceasefire
www.youtube.com...

LaRouche videos on Youtube
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-1-2009 by somethingaintright]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
All I personally know about LaRouche is that when I was in the Air Force here in the U.S., one of my fellow officers was a big supporter of LaRouche, and even went so far as to contribute to his political campaign with the use of his credit card.

The next thing he knows, he has huge, unauthorized charges piled up on his credit card from the LaRouche people, and had to fight with the credit card company to get the charges removed. No explanation from the LaRouche folks.

If he's now up to this kind of thing in England, I can only suggest not giving him access to your money, in any form.

P.S. -- Oh, and there's that whole racist thing, too. Stirring people up with a lot of racist rhetoric, and preying on people's racial fears and mistrust to rip them off. Nice work if you can get it, I suppose.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Nohup]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i have studied the larouche movement carefully, and i can tell you there is no racist rhetoric, ive contributed, and never seen anything fishy on my CC.

also- the 'british' is not the government of england.. its not the people in britain. its the anglo-dutch-saudi liberal financial oligarchy.. the people the propogate empire, and the richest bankers and oil barons in the world.. its the rothschilds, george soros, prince phillip and the royalty

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by somethingaintright

Here is what I know.

former U.S. Secretary of State Henry A. Kissinger succeeded in persuading his cronies on the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board (PFIAB) to issue a recommendation for a covert national-security operation against LaRouche et al., according to the provisions of Executive Order 12333. This recommendation was promptly put into effect by the FBI that same month. This operation, which grew into one of most far-reaching intelligence operations ever directed against a U.S. citizen, resulted in the fraudulent conviction of LaRouche and six of his associates on Dec. 16, 1988, approximately six years after the Kissinger-prompted PFIAB initiative of January 1983. One of the principal features of this continuing, 1983-1995, attempt to eliminate LaRouche by conviction and defamation, is the crucial role played by a concert of rogues under the direction of a New York private banker, John Train, of the Wall Street-linked firm of Smith and Train. During 1983 and 1984, Train maintained a salon which included representatives of the U.S. foreign intelligence community and national mass-media, including the Wall Street Journal, NBC-TV News, and Readers Digest, plus the FBI's private asset, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), and ADL lackey Dennis King. www.larouchepub.com...

Source link

A thread I wrote but 2 days ago...

top topics

join