It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well well well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Hey, I've been browsing the forums here for a couple months during school, and I've got to say, this place is amazing. I'm not used to a board this large, so it's going to take some time for me to get used to this.

I don't exactly remember how I came across this site, but I know I was just searching for something on Google, and the first link was this site. Everything else seemed pretty cool, and I've been coming back ever since.

BTW, I'm interested in the NWO stuff, especially the Venus Project, so that's where you'll probably be finding me =]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by Diggy B]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This website is a little daunting at first, lol. Took me quite some time to find my away around. But then it becomes old hat and familiar.
Welcome aboard! and Happy Posting.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! I hope you will have a great time posting and discussing your favorite subjects.

You will also discover that there is a whole lot of really nice, helpful and smart people at ATS. Since I joined, I have gotten to know some really amazing members here. Even the Mods are great, even though they will give you a slap on the wrist if you don't behave.

Happy posting!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Diggy B

Hi Diggy B and welcome! This was my first place posting as a member and all of the good people here at ATS will help you quickly get up to speed. Happy hunting!

ColoradoJens

top topics

join