It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rod by the Empire State Building?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I was just on google just searching around nyc ufo since i live in ny i wanted to see what kind of ufo's were seen in ny. I did a search with nothing but if it was already posted my apologies. Heres the pictures:

" Here are a few of the pictures i took of ufo's flying over NYC from Garrett Mountain NJ" the website owner said..

So what do you guys think?

sargel18.iwarp.com... when you get to the site scroll down all the way.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
damn mosquitoes... always ruining those skyline pictures

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
HAHAHA Sargel is a quack. Just look at his "ghost photos." I wouldn't trust anything coming from him, He takes photos of his breath condensing in the air (a known way to fake pictures of ectoplasmic mist) and then looks for shapes in them and outlines them, and then tries to pass them off as ghost photos. His reasoning is that the ghosts are invisible, but he can feel their presence, so he breathes on them and you can see his breath condense on them.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
looks like something might have been blowing in the wind and passed the lens, perhaps a piece of dried grass. huh. different days, different times, might actually have a scratch on the lens, and the different locations of the scratch (rod) could be due to zoom perhaps...

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Guess so just wanted your opinions on it guys i thought at first it was a bug or some sort but i asked instead. Thanks guys for your opinions

join