It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict China will break up from it's current formation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't have an elaborate justification for this prediction just the thought that the sheer number of China's 1,330,044,544 people seem incredibly hard to maintain as a single entity. With the economic downturn about to slam China, goods and services the Chinese have become accustomed to will have to be curtailed resulting in civil unrest. Then again, China has been China for what, 5000 years or so? If I don't put a date to the prediction is it still a prediction?

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Good luck with your prediction.

Hope it works out for you.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Waldy
Good luck with your prediction.

Hope it works out for you.

That makes no sense waldy. I don't need any luck with my prediction. It's not a contest and there is nothing that has to work out for me. I don't know why this got sent into the swirling turdery but to whomever did send it down here a thousand seagull turds on your next picnic.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I agree..it's only a matter of time and the pressures on it to maintain its population now hungry for their share of capitalism will further increase the cracks in its vulnerable system. Collapse is coming.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yes there is some truth to what you are saying after all the countries surrounding China Are trying to stir up trouble inside its borders.

top topics

join