It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Signs of -NWO-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
ITS HAPPENING NOW.This story is about my theory of GAZA and ISRAIL. as of this morning news waz shocking on DATE-01-7-08.soon there will be a peace agreement against israel THIS IS THE FIRST STEP OF 2012.THE SECOND IS THE US WILL DACLAIR MARSHALL LAW.If this happens we all have to get a small chip in are hand or on your head they yous this for population control some say if you dont get the chip you will be killed at at base camps all over the us remember this is my theory.RED BLUE AND YELLOW LIST.The red is means you will be killed.BLUE.Is people that know about UFOS and other conspiracys and government projects will be killed also like ME OMG..Then the YELLOW.The yellow is for people that get the chip in there arm and say are no nothing about government projects and will work harder and be watched closely by the government more laws will take affect....So remember first step is peace agreement with israel i hope this does not happin and we the people and population NEED TO TAKE ACT NOW!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by UFO-RESEARCHER-]

Edited ALL CAPS out of title

[edit on 7/1/09 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Nah the "NWO" will be a total failure.

Its logistically impossible to achieve it sucessfully.

It would result in near anarchy. Essentially.

I just dont see how they could pull it off with any amount of success. Looks to me the odds are stacked agianst them.

Point being, even I would give them hell, along with countless others.

Just look at the Department of Homeland Security.
Epic Fail. The GAO reports they waste all their $$$ and get almost nothing done. Ports are still wide open, canada/mexico borders are still wide open.

They were saying the agents at DHS were spending money on beer, personal boats Ipods etc

And you think this same govt can accomplish the NWO?

I beg to differ lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I feel that the red list should be everyone's goal. People should be honor bound to achieve its ranks and make it so unmanageable and large they won't stand a chance. With codex code emerging this year, and it must be defeated enmass, this will be our opportunity to ensure we make red in large grandiose numbers!!!
Lets make that a competition.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
I feel that the red list should be everyone's goal. People should be honor bound to achieve its ranks and make it so unmanageable and large they won't stand a chance. With codex code emerging this year, and it must be defeated enmass, this will be our opportunity to ensure we make red in large grandiose numbers!!!

First off, as much as an honor it would be knowing that we stood up enough to get 'Red Listed' by our own country. I'd rather skip the whole RBY list all together and stop this problem before it gets to that point.

But realistically speaking..... that's doubtful... so to a red list it is.

Second, if you don't mind me asking... what is 'Codex Code.'
Thanks

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
do you think the nwo will succeed or it will fail, are the populations of
the world will do something about it...

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Point being, even I would give them hell, along with countless others.

I don't know.
Not many people will say no to getting the chips inserted.
The government will probably say "It helps tracks criminals and finds kidnapped people", making people think that the chips are good.
There may be a lot of people that know about conspiracies like us, but there's still not enough to count even half the U.S population.

[edit on 9-1-2009 by CNRHKick]

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
for real this gov't cant control this economy so how would they beable to control the nwo?

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They have not just begun, they begun a long time ago and have been gaining power ever sense, all the NWO needs is some big disaster and the masses will welcome it with open arms. The NWO controls the banks, Churchill himself was brought in the day of the great depression to watch the stock market fail. The elite control what they need to control, they have the powers of the banks and control everything that they need. Check out my thread 9/11 and Hitlers Parliment Building to see what really goes on.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

I guess I should feel honored then since I'm pretty sure that I'm already on the red list
My dad has already had to warn me several times to be careful what I say since the FBI could very well be looking into my background about now.

To me doesn't matter what happens, I already have a plan to escape the authorities should they be so stupid (no, not "Bold" I mean Stupid) to go after me. The only thing I can say, is that the lite themselves better watch it, I'm sure there's already another RED list being formed right now with the names of the people responsible for messing with our country the way they have.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by Question]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

If 90 percent of the world population was on the red list then it would be too easy for the NWO. All they would need to do is round up all the good citizens and put them into underground nwo camps, and then nuke the rest of the world along with all red citizens.

NWO goal is to keep only 500 million, the rest they wouldn't be able to handle anyways.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CNRHKick

You would be surprised at how many people know about the conspiracies. I know more and more people that are joining the military as a way of learning more. Those people are our only hope in a situation like this.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DaVillen

Exactly. That is exactly what they will do. All of the "good" doctors, police, military, and a few pets (regular civilians) will be saved. Our government is playing God. I think they are "God". The government did afterall create Christianity. America IS based on Christianity........so much for freedom...different topic, sorry.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm a big NWO believer. And they can pull it off, the conditioned masses will welcome world order and peace. They just won't know the details until it's too late.
The only thing I don't think anyone has cleared up is, and my girlfriend opened my eyes to this. Human nature is selfish. How are all the elite going to decide who does what. What are the chances that it becomes a big self-centered debaucle where the powerful turn on eachother for more power. I think it's something to consider. Also, here is a great quote I came accross.

“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
This is from the published memoirs of David Rockefeller, pg 405.

[edit on 12-1-2009 by jeremiah2911]

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
People believe that America is based on Christianity BUT and its a big BUT the people in power the REAL people the faces behind your politicians are in fact Jews. The people of America have been duped for many, many years now. The plan has been all along for this elite few to eventually take all the wealth and power from the many, and people the plan is coming to the fore now. Within the month the dummed down population of America is going to be duped again by a false flag operation that will make 9/11 look like a playground game. The result of this action will end the American dream (it was never actually real) and start the American nightmare, this is all fuelled by the greed and evil doings of the few that own America. Goodbye freedom hello tyrany, we must all rise up against this and start getting our voices heard, NOTHING can and will be achieved otherwise, as for the lists I will go out kicking and screaming making as many people as I can to hear me....

join