It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAMAS: Peace and negotiation are not options

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I thought it was important to point out something that I haven't seen discussed in depth:

Peace and negotiation are not even an option for Hamas according to their charter and foundations.

From Article 13 of Hamas Charter:

"Initiatives, and so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences, are in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement. Abusing any part of Palestine is abuse directed against part of religion. Nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its religion. Its members have been fed on that. For the sake of hoisting the banner of Allah over their homeland they fight. "Allah will be prominent, but most people do not know."

"There is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad. Initiatives, proposals and international conferences are all a waste of time and vain endeavors. The Palestinian people know better than to consent to having their future, rights and fate toyed with. As in said in the honourable Hadith:

"The people of Syria are Allah's lash in His land. He wreaks His vengeance through them against whomsoever He wishes among His slaves It is unthinkable that those who are double-faced among them should prosper over the faithful. They will certainly die out of grief and desperation."

From article 15 of the charter:

I swear by that who holds in His Hands the Soul of Muhammad! I indeed wish to go to war for the sake of Allah! I will assault and kill, assault and kill, assault and kill (told by Bukhari and Muslim).

CHARTER: www.palestinecenter.org...

Every peace accord has purely been to create a false sense of security for the enemies of Hamas, and allow Hamas to rebuild and prepare for their next steps. Sadly, Hamas is not capable of peace. Every one of the peace agreement between Israel and Palestine has been broken by Hamas or their ilk. Very sad.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by johnny2127]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Yes, the famous Hamas charter that many intentionally overlook. The one that says that they don't believe in any kind of peace initiative. I have posted this several times myself. This is proof that peace with Hamas is impossible. I have nothing against the Palestinians, but I believe that even in their heart, Hamas is bad for them. I know many will say that the Palestinians voted in Hamas. However,their seems to be controversy as to whether this really happened. Could it be that Hamas managed to rig the election? Either way, I feel that in order for their to be peace in the region, Hamas must go.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The EU foreign minister says it was a fair and democratic election,i doubt there was any mischief in the elections,although it is possible...i very much doubt there was.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 7-1-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I doubt Hamas rigged the election. I think that Fatah wasn't serving Palestinians either and Hamas offered change and an alternative. Palestinians just want the same things as most people, peace, opportunity to be happy, freedom. Hamas promised a new path. Sadly, it is against the core beliefs to accomplish that through any other means than the complete destruction of the state of Israel. Any peace accord will be short lived and this cycle will sadly continue with Hamas in power.

new topics

top topics

join