It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trailer for tom hanks in "Angels and Demons"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
This is the first trailer I have seen so far, I searched to see if this has been posted yet so sorry if it has.

Angels and Demons trailer

The following is a quote from the website on what the movie is about.

When a murder of a physicist, Leonardo Vetra, finds a symbolist, Robert Langdon, and Mr. Vetra's daughter, Vittoria, on an adventure for a secret brotherhood, The Illuminati. Clues lead them all around the Vatican, including the four alters of science, Earth, Air, Fire and Water. An Assassin working for the Illuminati, have captured four cardinals, and murders each, painfully. Robert and Vittoria also are searching for a new very destructive weapon that could kill millions

[edit on 7-1-2009 by jwstarry]

[edit on 7-1-2009 by jwstarry]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I had audio but no visual. Just a black screen. Check their official site?
OK, it worked the second time and it's been out for awhile and probably discussed here somehwere already? idk To be released May 2009?

The Book site; www.danbrown.com...

I haven't read either book, but liked the first movie anyway. I could believe there's much more involved than just secret societies and much more to do with advanced 'sacred science'

[edit on 7-1-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aleon1018
I had audio but no visual. Just a black screen. Check their official site?

i tried link 5 times and 4 times it worked fine and once it was just audio just try again.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Oh great, in a few years i can picture; "The Illuminati? hah, that's ridiculous, it's from a movie idiot!"
I'll still watch it though...

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I have seen this trailer and the movies looks very interesting. I have read the book and i am very excited about this film, and cannot wait for it to be shown in the cinemas.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If you press the Full Screen button, it should show, as mine did. I simply pulled the indicator back to the beginning to get the mpaa screen.

Angels and Demon's is a very good book. I am looking forward to the movie, and the heated discussions it will most certainly provoke.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
That looks like a good movie.
I could get my freinds to see it with me because they don't know anything about secret societies and the Illuminati. Maybe it would motivate them to research it!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
The book was very exciting to read, can't wait for this movie!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just finished the book, myself, a few days ago. Decent read. Plenty of inaccuracies, though, which will lead to even more wrong ideas getting bandied about.

Now having read two Dan Brown novels, his formula seems to be more easily discerned. Like his pacing, but some of his "gotchas" are telegraphed a mile away, and some of the genuine surprises aren't all that shocking, they just add interest.

*shrug*

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jwstarry

Do yourself a favor and read the book. It's a good read not unlike The Da Vinci Code. It's a well rounded bokk and it takes place in the span of one day just like Da Vinci.

He also has 2 other novels that I've read. They are Digital Fortress and Deception Point. These are modern day novels and deal with NSA and the government.

I was a bit disappointed with Da vinci the movie as they didn't include what I though to be key things but then again they only had so much they could do in a film.

Am hoping fore better things out of Angel & Demons the movie.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I just noticed, when it shows "Illuminati" in that fancy font it's spelled "Alluminati". I'm guessing it's spelled that way so if people try to research it they won't find anything. Maybe to make the story seem more fictional.

new topics

top topics

join