It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul interview on Gaza Conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
This is posted on the campaign for liberty website. In the interview he shares his thoughts on what the US should do in the middle east situation....and once again...makes a whole lot of sense to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Ron Paul–Finally–Gets His Due

For much of the 2008 campaign, Texas lawmaker and Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul and his supporters served as a thorn in the side—or a punching bag—for the mainstream GOP establishment. Yet today, the six men vying to run the Republican National Committee praised the grassroots enthusiasm Paul tapped into during his campaign—and discussed how they would like to capture that enthusiasm to expand the party’s appeal. “Ron Paul certainly brought a whole new generation of voters and I think it’s important going forward that we recognize the strengths and the attributes of these individuals who are out there actively building the party and building a movement, a consensus if you will, on certain issues. We can’t look that in the eye and say ‘No, we don’t want that,’” said former Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael Steele, adding that the RNC needs to find “creative ways” to work with candidates supported by Paul and his followers, and to work with Paul directly to that end.

Interesting. So after the Republicans beat up on RP for all this time...now they want to try and steal his thunder. I'm not falling for their BS.

blogs.wsj.com...

new topics

join