It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans-Texas Corridor is dead, TxDOT chief says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Trans-Texas Corridor is dead, TxDOT chief says

www.chron.com

AUSTIN — In response to public outcry, the ambitious proposal to create the Trans-Texas Corridor network has been dropped and will be replaced with a plan to carry out road projects at an incremental, modest pace, a state transportation official announced today.
"The Trans-Texas Corridor, as it is known, no longer exists," said Amadeo Saenz Jr., executive director of the Texas Department of Transportation, at the agency's annual forum in Austin.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Trans Texas Corridor dead?? I don't believe that for one second. I do know however the Texas people have been fighting for this kind of result for many years.

Google search Trans Texas corridor protests there are many links.
Just wanted to bring this to the attention of any concerned members.

In case you do not know what the Trans Texas Corridor is I added the wiki link.

Whats the conspiracy here? I thought nothing could stop the TTC. This is big money generator for the NWO. Ill guess this is a lie.
wikip

DWT

www.chron.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-1-2009 by dntwastetime]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There will be a lot of Texans in my neck of the woods that will be elated over this news. Much of that road would have went right through their property. On top of that they were trying to make a lot of that road toll roads.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is bad, especial for people like me that commute 40-50 miles one way.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I still think it's hilarious that the NWO goons actually thought they could mess with Texas. They were probably ten minutes away from getting their butts kicked by the reincarnated body of Davy Crockett.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I honestly believe it will still be built. I may be mistaken, but one branch (specifically the I-14) is already being built. For the last 2 years (maybe more), there has been MAJOR construction in Augusta. On both the Georgia and SC side. Should you ever drive through Augusta (I-20) you can pretty much see where new road is being built and the preparations to place new under/overpasses. Never really paid it any mind until I visited your provided link and then Wiki'ed the I-14.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I think I agree with the OP. This is a farce. Remember the NAU and how it is suddenly SPP..., but it's "not the same" it's "essentially different"?

This new push for 'shovel-ready' infrastructure projects...., any ideas about how that could be used to build a tailor-made NWO transportation network? Who will 'own' the toll roads? Who will 'contract' for the construction? Locals won't mind the increased employment and commerce (much) but in the end - they get exactly what they want.

PS - Watch where the big boys plant all their stolen capital.....

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Texas - where gun racks, open containers and public opinion are good ideas. I live in Indiana, but, I love Texas and Texans.

top topics

join