It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews Being Attacked in Europe due to Gaza Conflict

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
I am not a bible thump-er by no means, but one of the seven deadly sins that doe seem to fit this situation is "Greed":

Greed is the self-serving desire for the pursuit of money, wealth, power, food, or other possessions, especially when this denies the same goods to others. It is generally considered a vice, and is one of the seven deadly sins in Catholicism.

Thst is sn abdolute laught, the Catholics lust after money. hence their links with the mafioso.

Look, the UN would have been very angry if Hamas had taken their school. This is not palestian versus jew. The UN would have put out a complaint if they felt they were under question. This is another example of the barbaric murderousness that this Israeli anti holocausts have become. They will 'cleanse' the Palestinians, they are fascists now who do not respect international law. May they be struck off the map if they do not respect the rights of others to be in it. I should say God bless Israel, I say God Damn Israel, I say damn their violence, I say they have no excuse to feel defensive when they kill three of others to one of their own. God damn and destroy Netenyahu and The Zionists in Israel. God damn Israel.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

I have no idea what you just said. It seems like you completely missed my point and then added in some atheist reference at the end. You also called into question my religious beliefs, which is very funny because I also do not believe in god. Why did you only reference of my post when the other half clearly explains my position?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Founding
Where were these people when the Africans were dying? When the Chinese were sluaghtered? When the South Ossetians and Georgians spilled blood? They where in their houses not giving a #. Oh, but when they hear Jews then the masses cannot control themselves. They take to the streets in the name of peace and love for the poor Palestinians. They shout, "stop killing innocents Israel!" "Stop murdering children Israel!" You know what they are really thinking... down with the Jews....down with the Jews....

Now we know how Hitler gained power. The Jews are the chosen people. Chosen to be hated forever...such a sad story.

It is weird, and kind of unfair. But in America there was a lot of hatred towards Muslims after 9/11. I think that a lot of Europe is still very anti-Jewish, which surprises me completely. It's like with Obama and how all of a sudden these racists came out of the woodwork when there were black people in the news.

Ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnothiseauton
I am against this war, but I am also against beating people up just because they are Jews. This is not right just like killing innocent civilians in Palestine is not right.

That being said, if I had lost a relative in Gaza and I saw a pro-war protest, I do not know how I would react.

I think it is more okay for the Palestinians to be attacking Jews right now, no question. Who are these people in Denmark and Spain and London, who aren't even affected by this? Why do they even have the right to go say things like this? Not only is it not right, it's even worse, because it's none of their own business.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ravenshadow13

Yes 9-11, the London train bombings, and the Spain train bombings. But how long did that last... and did the whole world blow up like in the case of Gaza. It has always been this way for Jews. I think Nietzsche understood the best. You cannot deny history nor ignorance but in the case of the Jews it seems this is quite possible over and over again. And even on this forum..

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923
reply to post by Founding

Now we know how Hitler gained power. The Jews are the chosen people. Chosen to be hated forever...such a sad story.

Now, what is sad is that we have people like you (Possibly Jewish) that can't see the big picture of what unsolicited and unacceptable thought patterns can turn into.
Drop the whole religion thing in this onsloght of events from the very beginning and you are left with no "Disagreements" to be argued about or nothing left to fight over.
Death of the "Innocent" is happening on both sides due to a "Malfunction" of "Humanitarianism" on both sides, Me, Me, Me, I, I, I, whole thing is BS, but for the innocent ones being killed, on both sides, that is on their shoulders.

I've heard a lot of "you, you, you" lately too, even directed at me. I think that that was sarcasm above, though, because it is weird that the Jews often get treated worse.

Although it will probably shot down, once I read that the reason for that was jealousy since the Jews generally are more wealthy/educated for some reason, and that they tend to do better. I mean, look at their little tiny country that defeated a war against what, seven nations, just after it's creation.

It's kind of a cop out excuse like how my mom told me in elementary school and people made fun of me because they were jealous. I don't know.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Where were these people when the Africans were dying? When the Chinese were sluaghtered? When the South Ossetians and Georgians spilled blood? They where in their houses not giving a #. Oh, but when they hear Jews then the masses cannot control themselves. They take to the streets in the name of peace and love for the poor Palestinians. They shout, "stop killing innocents Israel!" "Stop murdering children Israel!" You know what they are really thinking... down with the Jews....down with the Jews....

Read and translate that as if you were a first time viewer of your post.
"The Jews are the chosen people?" , "Chosen to be hated forever?"
"Such a sad story?"

What would you be persuaded to think, not to mention the upper or first part of your post bringing forth the mistakes of different denominations of the world?

If you were being sarcastic,"You are pretty bad it." And if you were being sincere for the people of innocents and was trying to make a point of it, "Leave a statement hint at the end of the remark.

Wasn't slamming you, just may of misinterpreted your views due to your use of explanation, "Sorry."

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yes 9-11, the London train bombings, and the Spain train bombings. But how long did that last... and did the whole world blow up like in the case of Gaza. It has always been this way for Jews. I think Nietzsche understood the best. You cannot deny history nor ignorance but in the case of the Jews it seems this is quite possible over and over again. And even on this forum..

I don't really know why people hate the Jews so much. And if I say anything remotely interpreted as anti-Christian, people want my head. For such a small portion of the world's religious population, the Jews get more than their fair share of hate. It's not even like there is anything wrong with their beliefs... I just don't know. They don't preach violence or hate or anything.

Blame Mel Gibson?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So far it sounds much like what happened in America after 9-11 in regard to anyone who might be middle eastern.

www.pluralism.org...

In July of 2004, the severe beating of Rajinder Singh Khalsa outside of a New York City restaurant received wide coverage. Khalsa is president of an organization intended to promote awareness of the Sikh faith and wears the traditional beard and saroop. He suffered a broken nose from the attack, among other injuries. Other cases occurring over the past four years include the smashing of a Sikh man's convenient store windows and the theft of an American flag from a Sikh-owned gas station. Days after the 9/11 attacks, Sikh gasoline station owner Balbir Singh Sodhi was fatally shot by Frank Roque in Mesa, Arizona. Rogue was eventually sentenced to death for the murder.

Maybe it really isnt just about being Jewish, maybe people lash out at groups they think are harming them and really dont take the time to consider that just because someone looks like someone who has harmed them, or has the same culture as someone who has harmed they, it isnt fair to lump them all together. In fact, Israel is doing exactly the same thing, (lashing out indiscriminately) in Palestine.

Maybe it isnt about the Jews, maybe its just a human failing that we do not take the time to ensure our aggression is well placed. (ie; directed against those and only those who are actually causing the problems.)

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I mean, look at their little tiny country that defeated a war against what, seven nations, just after it's creation.

I don't think you realise Raven that that part of the world has been doing this forever,

The archeological record indicates that the Jewish people evolved out of native Cana'anite peoples and invading tribes. Some time between about 1800 and 1500 B.C., it is thought that a Semitic people called Hebrews (hapiru) left Mesopotamia and settled in Canaan. Canaan was settled by different tribes including Semitic peoples, Hittites, and later Philistines, peoples of the sea who are thought to have arrived from Mycenae, or to be part of the ancient Greek peoples that also settled Mycenae.

The author from the above statement of the history even went as far as acknowledging the fact that it wouldn't be accepted by either or any side of this conflict, "Go figure?"

This very brief account is intended as a balanced overview and introduction to Palestinian and Israeli history, and the history of the conflict. It is unlikely that anyone has written or will write an "objective" and definitive summary that would be accepted by everyone, but it is hoped that this document will provide a fair introduction.

www.mideastweb.org...

And let us not forget the good ole US of A's spats of the past, want to know what war will get you? "DEAD."

Total Casualties as of AUGUST 16, 2007 Total Serving Battle Deaths Other Deaths Total Deaths Wounded Pct Killed
Revolutionary War 4,435 4,435 6,188 0
War of 1812 286,730 2,260 2,260 4,505 0.79%
Mexican War 78,718 1,733 11,550 13,283 4,152 16.87%
Civil War 2,213,363 140,414 224,097 364,511 281,881 16.47%
Spanish American 306,760 385 2,061 2,446 1,662 0.80%
World War I 4,734,991 53,202 63,114 116,316 204,002 2.46%
World War II 16,112,566 291,557 113,842 405,399 670,846 2.52%
Korean War 5,720,000 33,746 3,249 36,995 103,284 0.65%
Vietnam War 8,744,000 47,355 10,796 58,151 153,303 0.67%
Desert Storm 2,225,000 147 235 382 467 0.02%
Enduring Freedom 239 181 420 1489 0
Iraqi Freedom 3,036 652 3,688 27,409 0
Totals 578,509 429,777 1,008,286 1,459.188

www.historycentral.com...

The numbers above are scrambled from their original formatting and should be viewed atr the website for proper validation, but, the number that says "1,008,286" is the number of lost soldiers of all wars thus far, and this is a census from 2007. "@ more years to figure out the real totals."

War sucks because of it's offensive and defensive sides, as you had stated when you had said it was a "You, You, You." more than an Me, Me, Me. argument, that is wrong, they are both fighting for the same thing's on different sides.

My brother in law is Arabic, actually he comes from the area of Egypt, and he has a satellite that picks up the television stations of the area the war is being fought, and believe me, "You guy's are seeing nothing on our news broadcasts compared to what they show over there." Propaganda and lies, a lot of people say, or they say the news lies, yes, maybe here in the USA, but there, "Total blood and gore visuals." The "True" news, as me and my brother in law see it.
Want a peek?
Then go to www.presstv.ir...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
AS i've defended Palestinians on another thread, i think the shooting of innocent people of any race, creed or culture is atrocious....

Nobody should suffer but the puppet masters.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
ravenshadow your attempting to turn the tide of anti-israhelli sentiment which the 'jewish' state had brought wholly upon itself specifically through the actions of the zionist regime which has captured what was formally known as israel.

now, israhell will 'reap what it sows', as the cliche goes, despite efforts of individuals such as yourself pumping pro zionist propaganda across the land. you knowingly [or perhaps unknowingly] attempt to hide the zionist entities genocidal actions under the smoke and mirrors of racial epithets like jews, nazis, and muslims. utterly laughable! do you believe you fool the majority in this forum? don't answer that. your posts already have.

your kind will fail to change the anti zionist/'israeli' sentiment seen on these pages. to quote president elect obama, 'you cant put lipstick on a pig' or something simialar to that effect. in any event, years of atrocity and deceit will eventually come full circle back to that which sent it forth into the world, the zionist regime. then zionisms circle will be complete.

many israeli citizens despise zionism for what it has done to the land they thought would become israel. perhaps you could find an audience that will dance to your insidious propaganda in the forums on fox news or cnn.

my best wishes to you in the future

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Take it easy, in Europe the odd Jew will die, but in Gaza, the Jews kill entire children's schools. The UN would shout if Hamas had taken over their school, so that is another Jew lie. Hezbollah was funded by Israel in the 80s becsude that means that the Jews don't have to do business. Face the facts despite the guff, In the middle east the Jews kill the Arabs 3 to 1 and the odd car bomb is not really a problem. Cholera in the Pslestine is not a probem, because the Jews have drunk all their water.....

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

"Thank You!!!!!" Mr. Lizard.

That is my point exactly, their conflict but other peoples problem, speaking of the innocent and the voiceless ones. and to gain what?

I wish they would drop their petty differences, on "Both" sides, reach across the table and finish this like real men, instead of politicians, and mean what they say after the agreements are made, no going back to "Kill'EM All" scenarios.

And by the way, "Like your Avatar!!"

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
So far it sounds much like what happened in America after 9-11 in regard to anyone who might be middle eastern.

Maybe it really isnt just about being Jewish, maybe people lash out at groups they think are harming them and really dont take the time to consider that just because someone looks like someone who has harmed them, or has the same culture as someone who has harmed they, it isnt fair to lump them all together. In fact, Israel is doing exactly the same thing, (lashing out indiscriminately) in Palestine.

Maybe it isnt about the Jews, maybe its just a human failing that we do not take the time to ensure our aggression is well placed. (ie; directed against those and only those who are actually causing the problems.)

[edit on 6-1-2009 by Illusionsaregrander]

Also explains what happened recently in Long Island and New Jersey, maybe. A lot of young kids attacked innocent Hispanics. Maybe they thought they were causing them to lose jobs?

If everyone meditated to get rid of their anger and hate, life would be sweet.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by redled

Take it easy, in Europe the odd Jew will die, but in Gaza, the Jews kill entire children's schools. The UN would shout if Hamas had taken over their school, so that is another Jew lie. Hezbollah was funded by Israel in the 80s becsude that means that the Jews don't have to do business. Face the facts despite the guff, In the middle east the Jews kill the Arabs 3 to 1 and the odd car bomb is not really a problem. Cholera in the Pslestine is not a probem, because the Jews have drunk all their water.....

In Gaza -everyone- is dying and people have been dying in both Israel and Palestine from violence for years.

In the middle east there are a LOT more Arabs than Jews. And those are not the same Jews as the innocent ones in Europe.

It's like if the angry Iraqi people who want America out came over here and started attacking us and bullying us, or their families over here did. It's not good.

posted on Jan, 9 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

sorry to say, but jewish bankers brought hitler to power. they bring all evil regimes to power and then fund their wars too. zionist jew bankers start and fund all wars, for profits. they dont care about killing jews or anyone else. i'll prob. catch hell for saying this, but i wont be offended. my understanding of world history may not be very popular around ignorance, but it is accurate. rather than refuse to believe or waste time flaming me, won't do you any good anyway, try something new.

go make an effort to learn the real truth about your beloved jewish history. i'll start you off with a clue. the truth is not coming from israel or modern text books. i promise you'll find truth if you do this correctly, you can then finally rid yourself of that tired old "anti-semite" hate speech that you've been using to substitute it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by flymetothemoon
2 Israelis wounded in Denmark shooting

Palestinian arrested, charged for Denmark shooting

The Danish Mall

Interview with one of the israeli victims

Palestinian-Dane gets 10 years for mall shooting

1/15/2010, 9:28 a.m. EST
The Associated Press

(AP) — COPENHAGEN, Denmark - A Palestinian immigrant to Denmark who wounded two Israelis in a shopping-mall shooting allegedly motivated by the Gaza invasion has been convicted of attempted murder and sentenced to 10 years in prison.

source

Sounds pretty fair to me

top topics

<< 1   >>

join