It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA Phantom effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

While I wouldn't doubt that DNA rotates polarized light or something along those lines, any time you toss Gariaev into the mix, I'm generally going to stop reading and walk.

Reading his work is painful.

Also I love statements like: "a notion that, when finally accepted by the mainstream, will radically transform genetic science"

In other words, "they laughed at me at the Sorbonne, but they'll rue the day"

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

So you are familiar with Gariaev? I have not heard of him besides this DNA phantom effect.

What else has he been involved with?

found this on Wikipedia's article about the holographic paradigm, which I have come to really admire because it makes so much sense

The Gariaev (Garyaev) group (1994)[7] has proposed a theory of the Wave-based Genome where the DNA-wave functions as a Biocomputer. They suggest (1) that there are genetic "texts", similar to natural context-dependent texts in human language; (2) that the chromosome apparatus acts simultaneously both as a source and receiver of these genetic texts, respectively decoding and encoding them; (3) that the chromosome continuum acts like a dynamical holographic grating, which displays or transduces weak laser light and solitonic electro-acoustic fields.[8]

The distribution of the character frequency in genetic texts is fractal, so the nucleotides of DNA molecules are able to form holographic pre-images of biostructures. This process of "reading and writing" the very matter of our being manifests from the genome's associative holographic memory in conjunction with its quantum nonlocality. Rapid transmission of genetic information and gene-expression unite the organism as holistic entity embedded in the larger Whole. The system works as a biocomputer—a wave biocomputer.[9][10]

Gariaev reports as of 2007 that this work in Russia is being actively suppressed.[11]

[edit on 14-4-2010 by beebs]

posted on Apr, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beebs

I'm sort of tied up today, as soon as I get an hour free I'll try to address some of it from my POV.

A brief synopsis: I agree that DNA, in conjunction with the ribosomes and a congeries of incredibly complex enzymatic systems, forms an amazing template for the construction and maintenance of cells, and in the case of complex organisms, multicellular systems.

What I don't believe is that there is mystic invisible 12 strand spiritual DNA, or that you can "activate" your DNA with crystals, chants, invocations of Tesla's name, or that aliens left us an instruction manual in there, or that there is some sort of quantum babble field that is tied up with only DNA in some magical manner.

The thing is awe inspiring enough without attaching pseudo-religious or new age mysticism to it.

A question I've occasionally daydreamed about is whether you could pervert the cell's systems into doing computation for you using the same equipment: it's remarkably like a Turing engine.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

So what i was researching was the refrations made when a laser was shot to the dna, i tried the normal tube and then the tube containing the dna, yeah the refractions were different (no duh), but the refraction was in a shape of a double helix.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ijust wanted to add to this as I have been just recently looking over soem info on this.

Here DNA phantom effect

(I know its an old thread but its a good one haha

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Text BlackPhantom DNA Effect experiment in which photons were monitored in a vacuum without DNA present and with. When DNA was present, the photons aligned themselves along the same pattern of the DNA molecules.

When the DNA was removed from the vacuum, the photons remained in alignment with the pattern of the DNA molecules that had been removed. He says this is what is known as the "DNA Phantom Effect," a phenomenon which reminds me of the "quantum entanglement," of subatomic particles, which has been proven many times at CERN and elsewhere, in which subatomic particles previously joined together, will simultaneously and exactly mimic each other's movements, when they are separated hundreds of miles apart. - See more at: www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join