It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crater Jules Verne - Dark Side OTM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Found this in Jules Verne on the dark side of the moon.. looks unusual, walls, roads, ruins?

What do you reckon guys ALIEN/HUMAN or NATURAL? any geologists on ATS?

lpod.org...

I did a search before posting this but apologies if someone has already found this one.

Picture is from the Clementine orbiter, I first found this anomaly using NASA worldwind.

Feedback appreciated.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Luminari

The interesting terrain of Jules Verne crater is associated with volcanic activity after the original formation of the crater. The sinuous features are called rilles and in this case are most likely collapsed lava tubes.

www.lpi.usra.edu...

[edit on 1/6/2009 by Phage]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thank you Phage very much for taking the time to reply.. I found your links very informative.

Your information is probably right.

Just..

My intuition is telling me that the angles on this formation are very 'unnatural' and unlike any any other Rilles I have seen on the Moon.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this image that differs from the mainstream science technical jargon whitewash in the above link?

Or would someone else like to back up the Rille theory?

Respectfully,
Luminari

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Luminari

Just getting back into Alex Colliers book Defending Sacred Ground from here: www.exopolitics.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/83539d032700f89f.jpg[/atsimg]
where he shows Jules Verne Crater with bases/underground openings/water underground opening.

Nice post thanks!

new topics

top topics

join