It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plausible Deniability...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There are people who are part of secret organizations. And then there are people who work on lower levels at a organization, which is privately owned and publicly funded, through illegal operations like the Federal Reserve Bank.

They are policing this state, marines are marching on the streets of America. They are taking our guns, and poisoning our children. We can talk about these things until. We are blue in the face but there is a shroud of denial and disinformation like a cloud of smoke; choking us all in our homes, as we avidly research and start discussions on places like ATS about the sad reality of the situation and world.

People are rioting, the media is picking only a few things that they want you to hear about it, out of the vast sea of every day, rioting, and the killing and breaching of people's rights all over the globe right. And when you sit down at night to read and see the horrifying words, pass your lips and run through your head.

This is real. What can we do to end this madness. Anarchy, because if there is a form of organization government that parades around the world yelling democracy and dropping bombs - it's doomed to fail and we will all be under the rubble of a empire that imploded under it's own weight... *Read Between the Lines* They are lying right to your face. Maybe it's time to start *Believing our own lying eyes* instead of the other way around...

The truth is like a Pink Elephant in the middle of room - and I'm tired of what is being sacrificed so that this nightmare continues and only the odd balls mention the obvious ruin!
I wasn't sure where to put this post...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
This seems like a good place for a Ron Suskind quote:

In the summer of 2002, after I had written an article in Esquire that the White House didn't like about Bush's former communications director, Karen Hughes, I had a meeting with a senior adviser to Bush. He expressed the White House's displeasure, and then he told me something that at the time I didn't fully comprehend -- but which I now believe gets to the very heart of the Bush presidency.

The aide said that guys like me were ''in what we call the reality-based community,'' which he defined as people who ''believe that solutions emerge from your judicious study of discernible reality.'' I nodded and murmured something about enlightenment principles and empiricism. He cut me off. ''That's not the way the world really works anymore,'' he continued. ''We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality -- judiciously, as you will -- we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors . . . and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do.''
Source

Interesting article. The concept of the "reality-based" community is a telling one. Those who 'spin' reality will always be concocting their lies one, or many, steps ahead of those who seek to find the 'truth'. In such a world, in fact, the terms "truth" and "lies" become things that must be put in semi-sarcastic quotation marks, when referring to factual expression of worldview. Because, rather than the culture being a solid entity, or even a persistent facade, it's an ever-shedding skin, textured for the day and the means thereof. There's no animal beneath, to present a rhetorical target. A 'Pink Elephant' is an apt analogy.

join