It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's Biggest USA Embassy in Macedonia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
THE BIGGEST USA EMBASSY IN THE WORLD IS BASED IN MACEDONIA

THERE ARE 8 ZONES AND 10-15FLOORS UNDERGROUND!!!

I DON'T THINK THAT THIS IS AN EMBASSY

PROJECT WORTH: 100 MILLIONS USD (official statement)

ABOUT 13.000m2

MADE BY: KBR(www.kbr.com) and macedonian construction company GRANIT (long time ago made HUSSEIN's bunkers and someone think that the plans are given to usa army few years ago when there was a war in IRAQ)

This is not only an embassy, i think that this is a war base, maybe FBI or CIA headquater

[/U RL]

[URL=http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31768061rc9.jpg]

[img=http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/2515/31768061rc9.th.jpg]

Mod Edit: All Caps Removed from Title

[edit on 1-5-2009 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
America is building themselves a castle for the elites that will be plundering the Iraqi resources.

And we in America lie jobless, bankrupt and homeless.

Got to love democracy corporate style.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I concur, there is no way in hell that is nothing more than your run of the mill embassy. Honestly it looks more like a prison than anything else, at least to me. Of course I understand razor wire etc can be pretty common on US embassies, just the same, it doesn't look kosher. Good find.

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Osiris1953]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This is where they will co-ordinate and run the next Albanian uprising from, and the break up of the 18 year old statelet called FYROM which struggles to form a new identity based on the history of its neighbours(which it likes to claim as it's own) while it denies it's own SLAVIC origins.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
...And what are they doing in Macedonia?

-"We came to work. Currently we are building the new U.S Embassy in Skopje. It pays well. Americans are the best empolyers, they also pay for our trip home." says one of the Filippinos in perfect English.

The U.S Embassy is building a massive structure near downtown Skopje. From the distance, the architecture looks nothing like an Embassy, rather, a mini Pentagon.

Mina has spoken to several individuals familiar with the project, who confirm the grand structure will house not just the U.S. Embassy, rather it will be the Headquarters of FBI and CIA for SE Europe. Macedonia was picked for it because it is considered the friendliest country to the U.S in the region, possibly in Europe. At the same time, the Macedonian Directorate for Defense & Counter Intelligence DBK has enjoyed close ties with the CIA for years.

How important and significant is this new American structure in Skopje? It will be in direct communication, linked with the US base in Aviano, Italy.

Some of you may wonder why where the Filippinos chosen to work on the U.S Embassy? Their selection has nothing to do with Macedonians, who could also do the job.

This stems from a US Policy that exists world wide, even in the U.S. For instance, any building built for the US Government in the States needs to be done by an approved contractor, a contractor where all employees have gone through a thorough background check. The background checks can sometime be very lenghty, specially the ones done by the U.S Government. Our guests from the Philippines have already have all of their background checked, have proven very reliable and have done previous work for the U.S on different locations. It's the principle, 'you stick with who you know', hence their visit to Macedonia.

They built the Karpos neighborhood a basketball hoop, you can't go wrong with that.

source: macedoniaonline.eu...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

Dear friend

History is a history and leave this to historians and politicians, we have to live not to argue all day. You know, the whole world system sucks...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Are you sure?

Isn’t the largest US embassy in Bagdad? It just opened yesterday I think, and they said that is the largest.

“A new embassy, which has been referred to as Fortress America, opened in January 2009 in the Green Zone in Baghdad.[1] The embassy complex comprises 21 buildings on a 104 acre (42 ha) site, making it the largest and most expensive U.S. embassy in the world”

ATS Thread
BBC Link
Wiki

Mikey

[edit on 5/1/2009 by Mikey84]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey84

The whole land is 44.490m2 and the building as many people here in Macedonia said about 13.000m2. (it is the official statement but some said that it is 68.000m2)

source: www.a1.com.mk... (only macedonian)

The price was 50usd/m2 so about 2.5 millions usd very funny price for such place in the center of the main city Skopje of Macedonia.

I think it was open this year in the summer but not sure.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Macedonia

4.5ha in official statement or 6.8ha as many people say

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Leave history to the historians and politicians? Once again too funny.

If you want to leave it to them, then why do you have the image of an actor from a movie portraying part of Ancient Greek history?
Why don't you stop making you bs claims via your avatar and in the other thread, and leave it to them?

As for the topic, the only country in the world, which was outright in favour of John McCain, was FYROM.
This "embassy" and "FBI HQ", was selected to be built in FYROM under Bush, a Republican. With FYROM being probably the only almost 100% pro-Republican country on earth, certainly in Europe, it is no wonder such a facility is being built there, in one of the new US puppet countries in the Balkans.

Too bad Obama will likely hasten your demise.
This sick comedy which Tito started in 1945 has been fun at times.

ps, have you ever heard of the EDIT button? Stop making double posts, it makes your already incoherent babbling that little bit more harder to keep track of.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by BLV12]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Huge castle, bunker building for writing a visa? Normally needs 2 people, boss and secretary, small office room with fax.

If my country would build "embassy" ... I think you can double that 700 foreign bases count with including your "embassy" bunker bases around the world.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
We just need all the extra protection from flying shoes!

IMHO

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
lol

The sad thing is, they aren't even questioning why such a mega structure is needed for its stated purposes. Instead they celebrate and use it online as a source of pride. Sad really.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

What is your problem against my avatar? What is your problem with the history of nations? Why are you so angry on me? I did not make the political problems in the world! I just say leave the history on side and dont make problems anymore.

About the avatar, half of the avatars in this forum are from a movie. Maybe i dont want someone to use the avatar from the movie PREDATOR because it is against my believes in GODS

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Perhaps that is where bush will set camp once he gets off the white house, after all he is one of the most hated presidents right now.

He will need a fortress indeed.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12

As for the topic, the only country in the world, which was outright in favour of John McCain, was FYROM.
This "embassy" and "FBI HQ", was selected to be built in FYROM under Bush, a Republican. With FYROM being probably the only almost 100% pro-Republican country on earth, certainly in Europe, it is no wonder such a facility is being built there, in one of the new US puppet countries in the Balkans.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by BLV12]

The HQ is moving from Athens to this new embassy if you didn't know that.
Long time Greece is *SNIP* of USA and it is continuing
so dont talk about the USA policy, it is very famous in the world and whole world is under USA lidership.
You are in NATO remember?

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/1/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BLV12
lol

The sad thing is, they aren't even questioning why such a mega structure is needed for its stated purposes. Instead they celebrate and use it online as a source of pride. Sad really.

A source of pride???
Where did you see that?

The subforum is for military objects! This embassy is military object as you can see. We are talking about that, and a USA military object in my country is not a pride for me and the country at all.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Macedonia

War Base? - could well be.
The groundworks are huge, lots of landscaping so probably is a deep complex. The land is opened up, the lower parts of the buildings (below final ground level) built, ..the land built up around the building. Youcan see the height with the ramped ground in the first two pictures.

Also, noticed the river to the side? might have access to that too (from below).

I think it should be painted green so it will blend into the environment and be pleasing on the eye

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by matsplat

The color is green and yellow.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Just a little digression: I lived in Skopje between 1976 and 1979. If thats the hill I remember there used to be the ruins of a castle there.

Back int he Yugoslavia days the US Embassy was in Belgrade and the only US presence in Skopje was this couple with a kid that ran an American Library that was free for all. Not knowing at the time there is no doubt in my mind now that they were CIA

top topics

<<   2 >>

join