It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Astral Projection Simulation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Very informative and clever introspective video.
It has caught the perception of etheral body release very succinctly and has captured the mood and experience with clarity and definitive vision,
The camerawork shows an artistry that has real potential.
the soundwork is absolutely brilliant and defies all bounderies normaly encountered with such work.
The lighting has been tastefully thought out and shows great insight.
You have great filming potenial and I think them Hollywood headhunters need to see your great work,, raw but great.
Is this some more of your work It has the same creative mark on it.

uk.youtube.com...

Keep it up.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I don't know if I worded that right. I meant to imply that it is possible, that the way we percieve things "there" and always aren't restricted to form.

You can read with your eyes closed. You can hear your world without ears.

Take away the body, break apart the matter and the raw elements (is there any or is it still subatomic matter).. either way.. it seems to me that no matter how much you break something down there is still an essence or energy, light etc.. and it vibrates.

Perception thus seems unlimited in method and not restricted to a form of any density.

The sound I hear I don't really know how or why one would separate "physical" audio from telepathic.. i mean its still vibrations right?

So to answer your question it feels like either, its just a very loud, very noticeable "body" sensation. And it feels completely localised within the head (sound wise).. the 3rd eye or throat chakra perhaps.. but its like..

It feels contained yet not contained... like it has nothing to echo off, it doesnt sound like its comming from around the corner, its just everywhere.

Imagine wearing headphones and it.. KIND of gives you an idea.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Thats not mine but i like it, ha. I always thought spielberg was a good director just for his ability to make things look real and capture them on angles where no action is missed, yet he's still able to give it some magic.

I did this video with a webcam, and just basic windows movie maker! If I had a video camera and a better program I'd totally do a whole projection sequence. I'd recruit actors, ha.

I just need a video camera. I always wanted to film but its nothing I picked up.

Thanks for the comments and you noticed things I tried to take into consideration, like lighting. Despite the fact the lights are off when you are sleeping, projecting always has a vivid, bright, softness to me.

Thanks, even if you were just joking, that vid is deffinately not mine!

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Thats prety much a part of some of the sounds I hear.Its basicly the same as tinnitus which I have from to much loud guitar.I guess it could be your brain's reaction as it begins to lose contac't with your conscious.just like tinnitus is your brains way of interpreting auditory signals that are no longer available.Other times I get a huge roaring sound and sometimes nothing at all.I just become aware im bouncing against the ceiling in the corner of the room.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Glad to see you took that with good grace .
Bit of humour nothing else sinister going on.
seriously you always put a lot of effort into your research on body/spirit matters.
The subject is limitless and your involvment and interest always is quite evident.
power to you for the continued work.
Get shopping for a video camera.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by humanaqurian

It sounds like you're pretty in tune. Developing hearing is a bit of a double-edge. You get to hear more but i mean, stuff like electronics, pretty brutal.. a tv.. i don't know how I watched one before.. it makes my eyes red and gives me a headache and I wanna run away..

I bet I can hear a dog whistle

Well perhaps you took some damage, i've listened to some loud music too but if anything I think my hearing is better then it used to be.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I made something i think sounds close to what i hear when its quiet enough, its just the quiet background noise not the loud noise you get before an ap, its been such a long time since i got close that i forgot exactly what that loud one sounds like, though i suspect its similar just far more noisy and quite overwhelming, i know it felt like my head would explode!

files.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll probably have to rename it to .mp3 as ats only allows a few file formats, mods i hope this doesn't break any rules, its just its quicker to do it here and not worth uploading elsewhere with such a small file size.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by headlightone

Thanks man.

A vid camera is my next big buy. I make like one of those per year, but this year I'm taking a trip so I don't know.. hmm.

I still want to make movies. I like painting/drawing too though. I was thinking of making a short animated film (10 minutes probably) or a graphic novel about dreaming/projecting and trying to get these ideas and visuals out there.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by just theory

"The page you requested was not found"

Ah well.

I wouldn't mind hearing it though.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Right click > Save as, then rename the file extension from .txt to .mp3.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

right i got ya. Simple mistake.

I know those tricks.

EDITED to add:

You know, if its audio you could make it an ATS podcast.

[edit on 7-1-2009 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

aghh man, thats a brutal sound, it simulates the slight torment of projection a little! haha, its deffinately going in my audio file, i'm stealing it ok?

I want to perfect this sound one day so people have a good reference.

I agree with one of the posters that it could for sure be different for other people and I find that interesting. It would be neat if we were all able to reproduce the sound to share and compare.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yeah i could though im not sure how you go about doing it and im not sure if it would be ok as its only a small sound clip.

Nice job on your podcasts and posts by the way, its good you've got more people interest in ap, i just wish i could get close again let alone actually achive it consciously, its weird but the first time i tried years ago was the closest i got and over time the feelings and effects decrease and i got further away from it, i can't even get the vibrations any more outside of chance sleep paralysis which is incredibly rare, i think perhaps it might be my mindset now, expecting certain things to happen which keeps me from entering the right state of mind.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Yeah i might play around some more and see if i can match it, i find there's many subtle layers to it, if you listen carefully enough its actually a bunch of different frequency's and effects with slight variations over time.

In one of your podcasts you talked about increasing the frequency, to me it seems perhaps better to say increase the noise or loudness of it, i find the main frequency is incredibly high already and its more a loudness or concentration thing you need to focus on?

Edit: oh yeah i forgot to mention in my original post that its probably best listen to this with headphones on if you can.

[edit on 7/1/09 by just theory]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

You'll get it man, for sure.

It sounds like what happened was the novelty or wonder wore off and so you need to adjust your intent.

Theres not much energy in a thought like "well I would really like to do this".. that really stuck with me when reading a psychokinesis article.

It helps if your dead serious. If I wake up and think it would be nice to project, it doesn't often work, but if I realise "I have to project, I have sleep paralysis, this is whats happening" with absolute confidence, my success rate is significantly increased.

I always say there are a number of steps to doing things that you could follow in a chakra sense.

1. I am ABLE to do it, that is your patient, feel safe, you can settle on the idea and begin to focus intent.
2. I WANT to do it.
3. I CAN/ WILL or AM doing it.
4. more love = higher frequency = easier, makes sense like that right?
5. I EXPRESS it. Express the intent, be truthful with yourself
6. I PERCEIVE it, I experience it, I focus on it.. whatever, the brow alright.

7. I Know it, understand it, I connect with it. Pretty much realizing that it is part of your existence to be able to do this.

I've received interesting messages from my subconscious while meditating on issues.

In a nutshell, on one occasion it basically said plainly to me, that the crown is what I need to connect (to an "object", to be aware of it to gain repor with it to affect it easier.. like moving your hand.. a manifestation of thought in itself is it not?)

And it also said in a very final way "The solar plexus is all that matters".. and I think it was more in regards to another issue..

I had DOUBTS that I could do the manifestations.. working on the solar plexus made me realize the doubt dissapates, with confidence, makes sense, eh?

I'm sorry I kind of rambled on there, always talking more then I need to.

Just expressing myself.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Out of curiosity did you ever read the His Dark Matierials books?

That is, the "Golden Compass" Series?

People in that universe projected their subconscious as an animal form. They could talk to it, and it would talk back to them.

I always think of that whenever anyone mentions connecting with your subconscious.

In a way it is like there is a complete other person within everyone, it is just typically not accessable.

I have a pet theory that everyone has every facet of personality within them, but only certain parts of that come through--- like, if you put a noodle strainer over a candle, it will only look like lighted dots, but if you go through the strainer (the body) they you have everything.

A bit tangential, sorry, but I to think that AP helps access the subconscious.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by just theory

Yeah i might play around some more and see if i can match it, i find there's many subtle layers to it, if you listen carefully enough its actually a bunch of different frequency's and effects with slight variations over time.

In one of your podcasts you talked about increasing the frequency, to me it seems perhaps better to say increase the noise or loudness of it, i find the main frequency is incredibly high already and its more a loudness or concentration thing you need to focus on?

Edit: oh yeah i forgot to mention in my original post that its probably best listen to this with headphones on if you can.

[edit on 7/1/09 by just theory]

I did listen to it with headphones on.

And yes I increase the frequency of the sound. I already had my own theories and experiences with this and then reading this certain book kind of confirmed it for me, well i wouldn't say that just because its a book I like.. it just added more to the thought that was already there. I'll even post it:

The character "P" is a person in a deep trance by Delores Cannon.. Usually people think they fell asleep and she records these conversations. Their subconscious takes control or sometimes other entities to hold the conversation with.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Interesting, from the times i've had the full noise i only remember the loudness of it and not the frequency, though with so much going on its not suprising i never paid much attention to the sounds, i may not have consciously projected but i will never forget how powerful the energy body feelings were, it showed me just how real it is as you can't mistake the crown, third eye and heart chakra, this was before even knowing about that side of things as well.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by asmeone2

No I never read them but I do speak to my subconscious in animal form, bear to be more exact since it was the first one to come into my mind a few years ago.

Its mostly a meditation that kind of puts you in alpha mode, a not so deep state so I don't often work with it. I would be nice if I could just let it happen in a very deep state, or as a projection through meditation.

I would create a tower in a forest (nowadays I fly down to the planet from splace).. i'd go up the stairs the bear would be there.

At times I would expect it to talk, in the start it didn't until about a year later after re-exploring it. Or i just found a way to listen rather.

You think.. Am I just imagining this and creating the dialogue? And then you realise the conversations as natural as they seem as if talking to yourself, are actually pretty productive, its a good feedback with imagery as well. I look at like all thoughts I have technically comming from the subconscious. All thoughts highlight an issue, my state of energy or chakras, or concerns of ego or something.

I'm starting to trust that background voice more.

Its deffinately very effective.

There are about 5 different forms I talk to and I still have a hard time trying to identify what they are and I think its just more important to me now to just respect "them" and not wonder about the little things.

Its a sea of energy, everything. I'm starting to get in the mindset where I don't focus so much on putting things in categories and just taking it for what it is, picking apart messages from it.

I could ramble on about this, I think I did in a post recently.. How if thoughts manifest, it seems everything is like an external message from the subconscious for us to learn certain lessons. Things people say, etc.

For example. I was walking down the street and this homeless guy was rambling, and when he walked by and looked at me, words he said kind of reflected some thoughts I was having.

Its funny one day I thought "Hmm, should I wear the iron maiden shirt, don't I want to project some positive vibes with my other shirts" I know its unimportant to me, but I like to try and give off a certain vibe as a means to communicate with people. Just like wearing a t-shirt with a phrase. I do it for them, not because I feel I need to fit in.

But anyways, this lady, she was beyond..cracked out.. but it was so interesting, I was trying to look at it objectively for what its worth. She was saying to me that she is jesus christ and she's like "what is this MAIDEN, you worship?" She was totally judging me thinking I was evil.. and you know, I bothered me a little! I was like you don't know me!

Thats my sense of identity screaming out, haha.

But point of the story, if you look at every little thing as a message, as divine synchronistic occurences, it really seems the subconscious or whatever you want to call it, is constantly using creative ways to communicate a message to us.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I tried a projecting method last year from some website. It involved being aware of my pulse when I went to bed and focusing on my physical heart. I woke up 10 minutes later in not a sleep paralysis state, but not awake.. it was something else. I could feel just my heart chakra in my chest, as round as it was filling my torso, and it was spinning very fast, like out of control. It was actually uncomfortable. I couldn't figure out how to project from there, I just went back to bed after 10 minutes of trying to figure it out, it was beggining to get unbearable. Intense.

I've noticed the seperation is easier if you increase the vibration. Maybe thats why you had little success beyond the SP state in the past? I found I struggled so hard my first few times and felt so tired for the rest of the day, I think i exherted that energy trying to seperate. When I wake up from projecting now, I don't feel tired. It could be that I learned to seperate with little struggling.

Hopefully you get another chance soon to try it out.

<< 1    3 >>

join