It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent design and Evolution...one in the same?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Does anyone else think that Evolution and Intelligent Design can coincide with one another?

I grew up going to church and paid attention most of the time. Maybe God did create the world in seven days. I remember reading once that a blink of an eye to God is a thousand years. Imagine how many blinks of an eye there would be in 7 days. Could that explain the millions of years that scientists say took for the universe to be created? We are just too perfect for everything to be happenstance... and I am not talking about our bodies, becuase there are many flaws in the human body... I am talking about the perfect make-ups of air and water , the perfect distance from the sun and moon, and millions of other things that just make not beleiving in a greater power seem sophmoric. I think that Evolution might have happened the way that some scientists say,...but only thru God making it happen.

Anyway, those are my thoughts on the subject..what do u guys think??

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Along my lines of thinking as well. I don't understand how science can observe how something works and somehow that means there is no God. Science is merely observing the workings of a creation.

new topics

join