It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS =information collection for the government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
seems to be that this site is run by skeptics. So why make this site? Do they work for the government is this website just a front for the CIA,FIB or whoever.

Why? you might ask
simple

to keep tabs on the "new agers" or the people who speak out against the government. Also its a great way to put out disinformation. i mean think about all the shady # this government does if you don't think that they spy on their own people your living in the past. i mean you have mods wiht names like skepticoverlord or epeople like AugustusMasonicus telling us there is no proof of masons...... anybody can find info on the masons.

all i have to say is watch the info you put up on here cause im about 95% sure this is all collected by the government

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here we go again. You do realize this has been covered about a million times or more already, don't you?

A simple search and you'll find more info than you can digest. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

all i have to say is watch the info you put up on here cause im about 95% sure this is all collected by the government

You do realize that you are also putting thing on the site.

Guess you signed up so the government you state can monitor you.

Welcome to the party.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
While I agree that ‘Big Brother’ at any time can come see what is being said, but saying that is the reason ATS is here is a little crazy to me. If that was the case than solicitation to form groups would be encouraged so that BB could come down in one quick swoop and herd us all away. Who knows I may just be another disinfo agent. Remember we may or may not be watching.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Many have shared your thoughts.

If you stick around long enough you will come to realize that no one really knows what the hell is going on, confusion reigns and there is no organized movement or plan of action to fix or solve any problem. In fact, we can't even agree on a problem, much less a solution.

Just sit back, relax and enjoy the info-tainment. It's what they want...

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
i know they are watching thats why i have a ip mask up when i sign on to these kinda sites. how do i know that you guys are not mods on fake accounts. just like john lear said they do and he has proof from a old mod of ATS, just flaming everything they don't want anyone to think about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's not really a problem for me.

I don't post any comments on here of an anti-government nature that I wouldn't say to the faces of our politicians if I got the chance. At least this way they only get to hear about our negative views, instead of tarring and feathering the buggers if we got close.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Then why are you even here. If you are that worried about the mods flamming and banning posters then u should realize if what you say is true you will soon no longer be with us. Just relax and remove the tinfoil

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You know, I have had the same thoughts myself.

I just don't care what anybody thinks about my opinion and what I think. If I am put on a "list" because of my beliefs, then I would end up on that same list from something else I do. I don't just say what I think on ATS, I will tell anyone who cares to ask. I agree that there seems to be more SKEPTICS on this site than conspiracy theorists (I thought that is what ATS was all about [unconventional ideas], not debunking and flaming every single opinion a person might have. I thought it would be "open-minded" people.....wrong). Besides, being a spiritual person, I kinda expect to be called crazy especially in the times we are living in... I welcome it.....

[edit on 5-1-2009 by scrubsnstuffkim]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Please add to the ongoing discussion here:
AboveTopSecret.com is a Government COINTELPRO Disinformation Operation

-thread closed-

top topics

join