It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how war looks like..[Graphic]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by slicobacon
reply to post by Kernel Korn

Defending yourself is not a crime! The Israelis have been victimized by muslim rockets on a steady basis and they have finally said enough! Where were all these bleeding heart anti-semites before Israel struck back? Where are the pictures of the Israeli children? Why does this bleeding heart sympathy only go one direction? The quickest way to peace in this situation is the complete destruction of Hamas. The innocent Palestinian victims should have seen this when they voted in a terrorists organization-

God, people like you are so one-sided. There would be no Hamas if Israel wasn't systematically pushing the Palestinian people into extinction. Do some research, look at the maps. Israel is landgrabbing, and their killing to do it, using their "We're God's Chosen People" bit as justification. Hamas is fighting them because that is ALL that they have left, all that they can do. To an Israeli, you and I are nothing but Goyim, that alone should give you some insight into their monstrosities. If that doesn't, then remember Rachel Corrie:

Rachel Corrie

Murdered by "God's Chosen People". She was not just a person, she was love and compassion. Anyone who would intentionally kill that, is a monster. No way around it.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
isnt there a defense system that can intercept these rockets? it seems with all the military hardware israel possesses they could stop these crappy rockets before they come close to hitting the ground.

or do they want the excuse to go into gaza ???

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by slicobacon

The "muslim" rockets? I did not realize that rockets had a religion. The rockets were generally home made and killed less than 5 people over 6 years. The right to defend oneself is supposed to be proportional, no one is calling this proportional. There is always a diplomatic solution, or if not diplomatic then clandestine. The only reason to do things this way is to maximize damage to infrastructure, both civilian and governmental, and to send a message to neighboring nations. The message seems to be extremely expensive with regards to human life. Why is anyone who is anti-israeli suddenly an anti-semite?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
We are looking at tribal warfare, publicized on a global scale, backed by much larger powers.

Two tribal groups, with ancient hatred and animosity for the other, trying to push each other off of a map. The problem is, they got everyone else involved.

How is this tribal warfare? The Israeli state is populated in the majority by Sephardic Jews (origin Mediterranean) and Ashkenazi Jews (origin Rhineland and Eastern Europe), semitic Jews, as in those who orginate in the region make up a very, very small percentage of the Israeli population. The semitic people, muslims and Jews, lived side by side peaceably until mass immigration from Europe eroded the culture of both groups and created territorial divisions.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
LOOK ALJAZEERA ONLINE NOW!

english.aljazeera.net...

Total bombardmend live on al jazeera from gaza

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

i know its not the holocaust but my aunt who is alive and kicking was born in germany in a camp called bad wurzach dufring ww2 my grand mother [deceased]mother .3 other aunts and one uncle all still alive were also incarcerated their crime . my grand father was english. the point is alot of people are still around who were affected by the holocaust.and isreal has been fighting its corner since its creation. i am not defending isreals actions but i find it hard to believe that there attacks are indiscriminate as their intelligence service is one most effective in the world[ in the pics one casualty is wearing external image a combat vest]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by clay2 baraka

I want everyone to read this message.

Then read it again.

And again.

This message should be sent around the world for everyone to see.
This sums up the quote/unquote "Middle East Problem" perfectly.

These are primative bloodfueds going back thousands -- thousands -- of years.

Today it's Gaza, yesterday it was Lebanon, the day before it was Egypt & tomorrow it'll be someplace else ....

Same pictures ....
Same captions ....
Same comments by "World Leaders" :
"We [Fill In A Country] are shocked & saddened by the recent events and can only hope that a more peaceful diplomatic course will be taken blahblahblahblahfriggin'blah ...."

I don't give a flying fook if it's Jews or Arabs or whatever -- let these animals kill each other off while the rest of the civilized world goes about it's life.

The best part of Clay's message?
My heart absolutely goes out to innocents who don't care one way or the other about this #e & just wanna earn a buck and take care of thier families but, unfortuneately, happen to live in either Gaza or Israel and have to be involved in this nonsense.

-- CaryMG

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
the road to peace goes straight through hell.

shows how far the human race is from the slightest grasp of any peaceful future.

A radical change is needed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join