It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share Your Truth-Seeking Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I am most interested in 9/11 and the Franklin Cover-up, which I won't go into in this thread. I am interested in knowing what your experience has taught you about who we are.

With so much disinfo mixed in with the TRUTH, it's probably safe to say that anyone with a need to know what's true has been having a hard time separating the wheat from the chaff.

All most of us really know is what isn't the truth. A lot of our information is hearsay but we have decided what is most plausible based on common sense.

This stinks to high heaven and anybody who says it doesn't will eventually have to answer for their blind allegiance. There's definitely something rotten here.

What is it we need to know and how do we get it?

[edit on 4-1-2009 by Kat77]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well miss, my truth as far as the Franklin coverup is concerned is that George Bush senior did nothing but adhere to his advisors advisement concerning the looking the other way to the boys who were brought for the men (out of sight by the advisor, who coincidentially is also the nark to the police and media). Can you say...hmmmmm.

That is just MY truth.

My truth as far as 9/11. Is that the task was completed by a combonation of placing bombs on the pillars (likely at building), chips in the aeroplanes at Boeing Seattle using another person's credentials to get in. That is just MY truth.

Oh yes. This ties into the alien threat and incorporates technologies that it seems even the highest echelons of military and government have NO CLUE about or the actual intended purposes of, cause they are a bunch of idiots. However, I think they are catching on, and truly believe that Bush jr in this respect is one of the best presidents ever. Too bad no one can see it.

What was the question? You asked my truth. I do not attempt to prove my truth-nor do I have the falculty or the know how or apparently the spelling. It is simply mine.

The Franklin Cover-up ties into the X-dossiers via the same operative who arranges these horrific events only to come to the rescue as media or police or special expert in apparently whatever field he chooses.

He's had the time. He's had the money. He's had the power backing. His hands are in all pots. He has essentially created the pots he has his hands in. Until the gov/space administrations realize that Montauk's simple time loop is a game he played on us to keep us all DUMB as to the actuality of time travel, we are all basically skrewed-as the enormity of the situation will never be realized.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Kat77

I'm at a loss but my beliefs:

If it encourages:
-kindness, tolerance, love to all(even animals, plants, everything in nature)
-love and peace as opposed to fear
-justice, freedom, independence(self-sufficiency)
-uniqueness, individuality
-pursuit of knowledge, wisdom, and truth
-spirituality as opposed to materialism.
-equality as opposed to inequality and competition...

...must be the truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   

What is it we need to know and how do we get it?

That was the question. Obviously secrets are kept. I have personal ties to the Franklin scandal.

George Herbert Walker Bush has been accused by many in books and the internet of being directly involved in the heinous stories the victims tell.

Why doesn't he confront his accusers?

If the man is sick, he needs help. His whole family probably does. It's past time to deal with our manchurian president and his manchurian offspring.

I hope it's all been a pack of lies but the direction this one family has taken with connections to the bin laden and saudi royal families as well as security for the WTC Dulles and United Airlines screams the truth of their involvement.

Ever wonder what harsh conditioning and extreme training consists of for those who are born to lead?

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I guess there's no way I can't go into 9/11 and the Franklin Cover-up since my truth concerns both of these issues.

Most everything I know about both is hearsay. I admit that. Had I first-hand knowledge, it would be easier to wake others to it. The Franklin scandal is real. The perversions told of by the child victims happened. Someone I love and who is very close to me confirmed this truth because he was an eye-witness. When I asked why he didn't come forward with what he knew, it came back to self-preservation.

What a mess we've made of this life.

new topics

top topics

join