It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ronald Nussbeck is offering $10,000 to anyone who can debunk these UFO photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Calling all scientist’s, MUFON, NASA and governmental agencies from around the world! Ronald Nussbeck is offering $10,000 to anyone who can debunk these UFO photos and prove they are not real

Source www.examiner.com...

Now for the Pic.

Personally, I'm unimpressed to say the least but as debunking isn't something I'm particularity good at I thought I throw this out to the ATS community to have a go..

Some further info.

Using the penetrating photographic process, Nussbeck and Montgomery/Stewart have also found evidence of an alien craft including humanoids from a photo captured by Christine Dickey during a thunderstorm. The people involved in PPP are willing to give a live demonstration by video conference that shows exactly how the process works. They will enhance one window of the craft in Ms. Dickey’s photo and a demonstration on the STS-75 Shuttle Tether Alien Craft.

Somehow I think it will be near impossible to debunk this to Nussbeck's satisfaction so I guess his 10 grand will be safe.
But we'll never know unless we have a go..

To see all of the photos involved in the challenge please visit this link and try to debunk them yourself for a chance at the $10,000.

Edits in an attempt to fix those links.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by yizzel]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
That's quite a claim I must say.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out..

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Those photos are a laugh, they've been discussed here before, link here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He was offering money then too, which was October.

Why doesn't he apply this method to the ISS when it flies over, by his theory we should see 6 different astronauts staring out the windows.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
it looks like a really bad photo of a grinding disc to me....

www.learn-how-to-weld.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I didn't know this was discussed before. My search didn't find anything prior to posting. Guess I used the wrong keywords..
(Mods, by all means delete this thread)

Yeah I'd love to see them use this method on the ISS.

Edit to add: Just read internos analysis on the other thread. Lol, now I feel a complete fool for being sucked in by this to the point of making a thread here.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Lol...What am i supposed to see in this picture? It doesn't look like anything to me.

I guess someone can show a static picture and say there are aliens hiding in it now?

Am i missing something here???

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obliterated
it looks like a really bad photo of a grinding disc to me....

www.learn-how-to-weld.com...

I was tempted to blowup a portion of that grinding disc and photoshop an alien in there. lol

Anyway all I can say is. Move along, nothing to see here

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
One can see anything that they want in a grainy picture. Of the two items he pointed out on the disc I see a fish and something resembling Spaceball 1. The disc could really be anything, especially without the whole shot to determine size and distance. Then again, if the guy is offering $10,000, I feel that no explanation other than ET would be to his liking.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by yizzel

It is a conspiriacy. Ronald Nussbeck and the Aliens are working together to scam money from people. The $10,000 dollar reward? How do you people know where that money came from. The Aliens might of even pocketed the $100,000 dollar toolset from Nasa, that was floating around in space.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I've seen this picture before. If I'm right it's a close-up enhanced image of one of those shapes near NASA Tether Incident.

A person claimed to have enhanced it to the degree you could see markings on the shape. The two 'obscure' (to say the least) side images are those markings. It was like a Rorschach test for people that want to believe. The pixellation was extreme. If the guy doesn't think those pictures have already been doubted, he'll never pass on his ten Grand.

I was sort of biased anyway, as I didn't see hundreds of UFOs swarming the tether in the first place. Completely different interpretation...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Of course, everybody knows well that aliens look vaguely like the faces of terran egyptian/sumerian/... statues carved a few dozens of centuries ago.

Oh, and I nearly forgot: we also all know that they pilot their craft in space on the craft, face up, rather than in the craft.

Everybody knows that.

Very impressive.

[Edit for OP]
Put the link [url ] [/url ] tags outside of the quote. It should work.

[edit on 4-1-2009 by SpookyVince]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

Yep I think this is a scam. I'm not sure exactly how it works, maybe you have to pay before they will give their live demonstration by video conference that shows exactly how the process works. IMO, I don't think it's worth checking out either way.

What would aliens want with our primitive earthly technology? lol

Originally posted by SpookyVince
[Edit for OP]
Put the link [url ] [/url ] tags outside of the quote. It should work.

Thanks for the info but you can embed links in external quotes. I think the url from the op is just too long, where as the link below from ufodigest is shorter and works..

To see all of the photos involved in the challenge please visit this link and try to debunk them yourself for a chance at the $10,000.

See...

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That is the best ufo blob I have ever seen. If you look close you can see 2 aliens reading Rolling Stone in the crafts windows. Look close it is there. Amazing. September 14th issue if I am correct. Amazing.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   
As I said in a previous thread about this, he can make that challenge because he knows that nobody can win.

His challenge is for people to prove that the photos are not real.

As everybody knows, the photos are real, it's his interpretation of the supposed technique that should be questioned, not the photos themselves, so he moves the challenge to something that he knows is impossible.

Also, anyone that knows how digital (or chemical) photos work knows that those photos of needles he shows on his site could not be what they say, although these photos are also real.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join