It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Militant leader Omar Bakri orders followers to convert 'aliens' to Islam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
A Vatican astronomer said something similar in Bill Maher's Religulous. He stated "we need to baptize those extraterrestrials when they get here". It's absolutely ridiculous. If aliens came down here, they would take one look at our religious texts and laugh their tentacles off.

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a reaction to Religulous. Islam has agents on the front line who are actively doing their part in the aggression that will lead to the reformation of the Caliphate. They have infiltrated every nook and cranny which puts them in a position that is very dangerous.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
So, now, there is competition between the Catholics and Muslims, for not only human souls, but extraterrestrial ones, as well? Sign of the times. People need to lay off the kool-aide, religion keeps getting wackier and wackier by the day.

Now, talk of aliens, and yet our world remains a mess. What makes them think they will be able to sell the bill of goods to extraterrestrials in the first place? What if they have a religion of their own? What if the aliens sole purpose is the convert humanity to their religious beliefs, either through peaceful conversion or at the end of a ray-gun or particle cannon? Have these theologians ruled that out? What makes them think they will even be interested in religion at first contact, if, and when they arrive? I think the theologians should be worrying about their flocks here on earth, and improving the improprieties of the religions in which they profess, before worrying about converting aliens.

Still, so many problems at the feet of religion on this rock, to be worrying about the problems of another race in some far-flung star system. To end this topic, I will show a clip of an extraterrestrial and a human conversing about the intricacies of their two religions. It comes from one of my favorite films, "Enemy Mine." From the movie, about religion in general, whether extraterrestrial or human, "Truth is Truth."

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Heh. Enemy Mine was praying to Mecca. I'm going to have to watch that movie again now. Thanks for reminding me.

<< 1   >>

join