It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JungleJake: Government Agent?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I figured this would be a question to pose to conspiracy buffs, since most of my friends just laugh when I ask this. At what level in a conspiracy do you have to be in in order to be considered a conspirator?

The reason I'm asking is because I hear about things from folks I know very well (all my life well) who have or are connections...erm...higher up. Much of this stuff I hear about never leaves my mouth or fingertips after hearing it, but it definatelly influences my opinions, especially politically. In some cases I hear about conspiracies which "folks" (little paranoid writing this, so I'm keeping it as vague as I can
) have told me about, but they're in the process (the folks) of putting cases together against these big wigs who think they're above or smarter then the law. I've heard about some really freaky things which have almost come to pass in this country. (In reference to that James Bond thread, you'd be surprised how often it comes down to one man or one woman who prevent something horrible from happening. I like to think, however, that if that one man or woman wasn't there, someone else would have stepped up to the plate.)

All of this stuff I don't tell anyone. Not here, not my closest friends, not my family. I know how hard it is for me to keep it to my self, and wouldn't want to put that on them. Does this make me a conspirator?

Edit: Got rid of something a little too specific.

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by junglejake]

[Edited on 4-7-2004 by junglejake]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think it makes you a Conspirer. In my opinion... it doesn't matter if you tell the world about it, or if it stays in your head, If your information is correct, and you found something huge out, it's a good conspiracy. Plus (i'm guessing due to your name) your names Jake, and so is mine so that makes you automaticly sweet.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
But then, all I'm really doing is conspiring to keep the secret, not participating in any conspiracies.

And thankfully, I haven't been told anything "huge" (like Bush did 9-11, etc.). I don't know if I could keep that down...

join