It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have I been brainwashed????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ok, when I was browsing the ATS website, I came across this global mind control thing. I thought it was complete BS, so I continued my life as usual.

Well, the next day, I went and met my freinds and told all about a bunch of stuff I had researched on the net.
(if you wanna know, I took notes on a ton of top secret things, like the krill papers, roswell, A 51.. ect ect.

So I decided, that I wanted to share ALL of it.

And I thought that we could make a research group, just to learn more about the truth.

Then, I am so sure that ive seen signs of the brainwashing in effect already..

a few people came to me and said, that for the groups best interest, we should disband our little group.

I said hell no, were going to the end.

When I got home, I was talking to those same people on MSN, and they kept saying that its a bad idea. a sample of some of things they said, like:

The unknown and stuff leads to trouble. No sense in getting into it.

For your best interrest id recommend you stop.

and after a while I descovered some new stuff on a number of subjects like the Aurora.

I then started feeling very nausious, and I all of a sudden developed this son of a bitch headache.

then I just started twitching and shaking, and I couldnt stop at all. I had no control over myself, and every time I tried to get back to my research, I started having these silent fits.

The only reason I got out was I finally started thinking about my dream of flying.. It makes no sense I know, but thats how I "got out".

Any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Its called a psychological obstruction. Physical manifestation of a mental conflict. These people "scare" you into thinking that what you are doing can only have negative consequences . In response your brain begins to release a certain chemical that make you feel queasy and unsure of everything. This is a safety feature in the brain to keep you out of harm way whether precieved or real. If you really want to continue researching these subjects then you will have to learn some form of mind over body control. This will also elevate your total awarness and be able to decern the truth better from mere fantasy.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
hmmm thanks for that.

Although I dont ever recall having a fit of this kind after researching my favorite subjects on the unknown

I dont know, maybe I jjust need a break

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
When you first discover the strange things going on, you will have one of three reactions.

1) You decide to research (as you have done)
2) You get # scared and run away
3) You refuse to accept it, push it aside and live like a sheep.

Those who told you to stop and probably type 2 people. They want to know, but are scared of the consequences. Think of it - if William Cooper, David Icke etc had shat themselves and ran away, we wouldn't know what's going on.

As for yourself - I think that you have the normal fear of the unknown, but you have the guts to fight it and carry on researching. You are having the 'silent fits' because you are fighting the normal human programming.

I remember when I first discovered the truth about the Illuminati and the NWO. My first response was 'Feck this - I dont want to get involved with this crap' but within a few minutes my somewhat 'Pixyish' curiosity got the best of me - and the rest is history.

I believe the correct response is 'Kudos to you for having the guts to do what you are doing'.

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Ah yes, I used to be of the type 2 for a verry long time, I could barely stand reading anything about conspiracies, not because I didn't think they were possible but because it scared the # outa me! Now I realize that it's in my best interest to "Deny ignorance" as this site says. I'd rather know what the possiblilities are so I can better react in the even of the things we speculate about on this site comes out in the open.

[Edited on 9-4-2004 by Ranger]

posted on Apr, 8 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
thanks guys. Now I know I dont need to go to a mental home
I didnt think I was scared though. The only thing that scared me was the thought of losing my freinds and family.

new topics

top topics

join