It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alaska Town Abuzz Over Mystery Sky Explosion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
There also have been booms in Canada. Several this year. I will see if I can find some links.

edited to add links:

skywatch-media.com...

www.canada.com...

www.thestar.com...

From 2006:

farshores.org...

Story from booms heard in the 50s

www.rense.com...

And a link to mystery Booms all around the world:

home.att.net...

[edit on 3/1/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hello . . . H.A.A.R.P anyone?
Nothing like a ionosphere testing.

Although there were strange contrails and booms before the big China quake - and somebody did post this on youtube questioning again if HAARP was involved.

Maybe it is earthquake phenom, or maybe its the NWO.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Perhaps an out of tune Illuminati space ship.

One 'backfire' hit the ground on Bell Island, Newfoundland.

From an analysis of the event I determined the ship was
most likely a Belgian Triangle type.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Usually when the country starts hearing sonic booms and seeing weird contrails it means the military has some new secret aircraft they are messing around with.

Does anybody remember all the the reports of loud sonic booms and "donuts on a rope" contrail sightings around the country during the Aurora aircraft era?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
how convenient.. nobody out of all those people that saw the anomalous contrail took a photo... great.

-

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Agreed, we are in the digital age, whip out a cell phone or camera.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Oh don't be alarmed...

It's just Sarah Palin testing the new anti Moose System, slight concern over an invasion from the North as the Moose have been converting to Islam in record numbers this year.

New system is designed to take them out from orbit fragmenting them into pre-cooked burgers... It's a rare win/win military system... (cept for the Moose of course)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is the Strategic Defence Initiative, Star Wars Shield in operation?

I imagine that the Alaskan area, particular around HAARP, would be protected airspace. Not even a meteor would make it to ground. You could be hearing it hitting the shield and the trail is left from it being sent off its path... Just my thoughts...

I'll try to find the pics of the radar images of "domes of protection" around certain cities in the U.S..

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
what if there's a war going on right now in the United States?
how would you know?

certainly not from television or radio otherwise known as the MSM.

there are so many town, cities and pockets of civilization, unless you know someone in an affected zone, you'd prolly never hear about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AllTiedTogether

Thats an interesting point. I'm not sure exactly how the Star Wars system works but a dome like shield would explain an abnormal contrail.

I would love to see those pics your talking about.

[edit on 1/6/2009 by leisuredrummer]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by leisuredrummer

We already have an explanation that fits the description of the dust trail, and accounts for it perfectly (if you read my post on the previous page).

Why complicate things by introducing an element that we have no evidence of whatsoever? Perhaps Greenland and Afghanistan also have "domes of protection" ?

You guys are really clutching at straws if you think remote places in Alaska, Afghanistan and Greenland are protected by "shields"... why would they be? Most of these regions are sparsely populated at best!

I think it should also be re-stated that events like this are common place, and happen all of the time. Most people don't appreciate just how many small-medium sized rocks enter our atmosphere on a daily basis. We are constantly bombarded by them, and there's not much we can do about it, especially with the small-medium sized rocks which are virtually impossible to track since there are so many, and they are usually dim.

It's only very recently that we have for the first time been able to track a small object just before impact. This was a one off, and they were barely able to predict the location/time of the impact - certainly not to any degree that would enable a star-wars type program to intercept and destroy it. That is still in the realms of science fiction, although that could change in the coming years.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

You guys are really clutching at straws if you think remote places in Alaska, Afghanistan and Greenland are protected by "shields"... why would they be? Most of these regions are sparsely populated at best!

Um! Don't you think that the U.S. would be protecting one of their most important weapons? Yes, its remote but what's there? Or do you go with the majority and say that HAARP doesn't exist? Let's not ignore the evidence that is right in front of you... or is the answer in the previous post like you said? Is it really that easy... forget HAARP the answer's in the last post.

Thanks...

I'll find the radar images showing these imaginary domes....

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here are some images...

Now if you believe any of the facts that pertain to the Chemtrail conspiracy, or the HAARP conspiracy, or the Alaskan Fireball conspiracy(Jan8 1999), or the ...

You get the point.

Think there is enough to think about here without dismissing my point as "way out there in left field". I've seen this on numerous sites and also have observed it "live" on both U.S. and Cdn weather radar sites. Most weather meteorologists can not decide what is the cause, some say birds. Do you really believe it could be birds? I'd think you'd be seeing something out of Hitchcock's "The Birds" to create an image like that in radar. That would certainly make the "news", wouldn't it?

As to technology, the future is here now. Yes you will see amazing things being brought forward in the near future but these abilities have been around for years. Take what the scientists let the media tell you about and increase that knowledge about 200 fold. That's why this is nothing in the way of their technical abilities.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by AllTiedTogether]

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

I'm not saying your wrong, I am simply looking into alternate explanations, this is a conspiracy site after all. I like to expand my mind with alternate explanations. In my original posts I said that I didn't rule out a meteorite.

AllTiedTogether, do you think those graphics could be showing Doppler Radar circumference? As in the image shows what a certain radar is picking up and nothing outside of it?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You guys are completely missing the point of what I was trying to say...

Lets just suppose for one moment that there really is some sort of shield protecting Alaska. If that was the case, then why does the description of this event match the photos I posted before, and other known fireball events?

I say again: what could they possibly be defending out in the middle of nowhere in Afghanistan/Greenland?, because you would only expect to see the same type of trail if they had shields there too!

So by your logic, there are shields all over the world, defending random remote and baron places...

I hope they told the airline pilots!

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by leisuredrummer

You're right, this is a conspiracy site, and perhaps I was a little hasty. I'm sorry, but I can assure you that there is nothing out of the ordinary in this story. I'd be the first to start jumping up and down and waving my arms madly if I got a whiff of anything out of the ordinary, and I have followed many events like this one in the past - that is what I do, and have been doing for about a decade now for what it's worth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join